Morning After

One Night to Forever

DARA's POV

 

My head felt like its being split in two. 

 

"Aarrgh..." I got up and my eyes widened when I felt the cold seeping through my skin. I looked down and gasped after realizing I’m just wearing my undies. Hands on my mouth, eyes closed. I slowly peeked to my right noticing someone stirring beside me. My jaw dropped upon seeing who it was. I gulped as I gaze at his .

 

“He's sleeping beside me? Why? Asdfghjjlagshdjkdk...”

 

My mind boggled at the thought. I remembered going to the club last night as I was waiting for TOP to come. My parents migrated but I was asked to remain to finish my school. We own an apartment complex down at Hapjeongdong Mapogu, Seoul. I'll be managing it from now on. My parents migrated together with my 2 siblings, Cheondoong and Durami. I have never felt so alone. I held my head trying to remember what happened - nothing. I slowly climbed off the bed and I can't help but cringe as I saw my clothes scattered everywhere. 

 

Just what the heck happened last night? I put my clothes on and approached the bed one more time. I smiled as I looked at his face. Well, he has been one of my biases but he can't see me here.

 

“My oppa surely knows him. Aisht. “I scrambled to the door and quickly got on the elevator.

 

Sunggyu's POV

 

I squeezed my eyes shut as I held my head and struggled to where my cellphone was. 

 

"Yoboseyeo? Neh... Hyung... Sorry i just got up. I'll be there. Neh..." I dropped my head to the pillow again when I remembered what happened last night. I smiled as I remembered the face of the woman sleeping beside me. I stretched my arm and got up quickly when I realized I’m alone.

 

“Where is she?” I put my clothes on and took my phone again. Was I dreaming? I browsed my phone again and sighed. So, I was not dreaming after all. Well I took a picture of us last night while she was sleeping. But where the heck is she? I looked at the picture again. It was blurred because I was too dizzy last night too but knowing she's real is enough.

 

I paused for a while before deciding to leave my apartment and go straight to our dorm.

 

I was surprised to see the members moping on the living room of their apartment.

 

"Waeyo? What happened?"

 

"Heeeyuung..." cried Dongwoo...

 

"Wae?"

 

"Manager-hyung said we have to move apartments soon because that ssaeng fan got yours and hoya's underpants. It's scary..." he's cringing while rubbing his arms.

 

"Oh" I sat beside Woohyun. "What's the problem then... Wwwaaaht?! How did she get my underpants?" my eyes were bulging out of their sockets in shock.

 

"Errr... You asked me to dry them yesterday..." Sungjoong moved at the back of Hoya.

 

"What?! Pabo-ya? Where did you hang it?"

 

"Yah hyung! You should be doing it yourself..." Sungjoong said still behind Hoya.

 

"Yah... Do you wanna die?"

 

"Aigoo... You grandpa... Where have you been last night anyway?" Woohyun asked me questioningly.

 

Sungjoong sighed in relief but didn't miss the look on their leadah's eyes saying... I'll deal with you later, which he just smiled on.

 

"I slept at my apartment." I briefly answered.

 

"...with who?" Seungyeol asked.

 

"Can't i sleep there alone?"

 

"You've never slept there alone." says Woohyun.

 

"Whatever... I slept there and that's it."

 

"Ei.." all the members said in chorus. I just swept them with one look and they said "Aisht arrasso arrasso..."

 

"When are we moving?" I asked. “But isn’t that a good thing? We’ve been waiting to move since our debut, remember?”

 

“Well, we did move to this apartment after Be Mine but I expected something more awesome than this. Hehehe.” Woohyun said.

 

“I think we’re moving today. We just need to fix the personal belongings we have and Manager hyung will take care of the rest,” Hoya said.

 

“Do you know where we’re moving to?” I asked.

 

"Well, we will first have to fix everything." L pointed at the boxes that were brought over by our Manager.

 

"Get up and get started then..." I motioned for them as I stood up.

 

I looked at the other members looking at me like lost puppies (aww… that’ll be cute! hahaha).

 

"What now?"

 

"Hyung... We're hungry."

 

"So?" I looked at them lower their gazes and stood up looking like zombies.

 

"Arrasso... I'll buy coffee and sandwiches. Start fixing the stuff. Dongwoo-ah... Did manager hyung mention where we'll be moving to? I asked again as no one answered me earlier.

 

"Ani." says Woohyun.

 

I then walked out to buy the monkeys their breakfast.

 

I was ordering 7 coffee Americanos and sandwiches when I noticed the woman ordering on the counter next to me. I gave her a look from head to toe. I furrowed my brows because the woman is wearing her hoodie, sunglasses, and even a mask. I’m now wondering whether she is an idol like me. The woman walked out as soon as she got her order. 

 

"Miss, you forgot your change..." the cashier shouted.

 

Just in time I got my orders and I told the cashier I’ll call her once I step out. I hurriedly went out and called the girl.

 

"Miss... Miss!!! Wow! She sure runs fast..." I was unable to catch up to her as she took a sharp turn on a corner.

 

"But she sure looks familiar..."

 

“Aigoo.. Who would run from me? I don't even wear disguise when i go out. Am i that infamous? Tch!”

 

Dara's POV

 

Whew! That was close. I was getting back from my friend's house, Bommie, and dropped by the cafe to drink some coffee when the guy I woke up with earlier came in. I put on my hoodie quickly, grabbed my sunglasses from my backpack and wore a mask I usually carry since I’m allergic to dust.

 

Aigoo... If I just haven't been stupid enough last night, I would have grabbed him, and have his autograph. Kidding… I really don't know what happened last night. I am sincerely hoping that nothing really happened. I knocked my head with my fist while grunting, earning the attention of the handsomeness beside me.

 

“Ottokae?! Did he recognize me?” I quickly turned to the other side but I could still feel the heavy gaze of the charming hamster. Just then, my order arrived and instead of dining in I grabbed it and quickly stepped out of the cafe.

 

I breathed heavily with relief. Just then someone's calling me and I know who it is.

 

“Omo!!! He sure recognized me.” I half run half walked like crazy and quickly the next corner I saw. 

 

When I was sure he's gone, I walked to the bus station. I didn't want to take my car out as it is troublesome. I just came from my sister from another mother, Bommie... I cringed when I remembered our conversation.

 

I rushed to Bommie earlier in panic as I didn't know what to do. Bommie is a member of 2ne1 together with Minzy and CL, who are also my friends. (Let's just pretend that Dara is not a part of 2ne1 in this fic okay? Hehehe)

 

Bommie, who was supposed to panic with me, spazzed with too much excitement instead. She asked me the most Rated questions imaginable. (Aigoo… as expected from our Bom) When I told her I passed out and couldn't remember anything, she smacked me hard in the head. 

 

"What? You slept with someone for the first time and you couldn't even remember how you both did it?"

 

"Yeah! I just woke up beside him in my undies."

 

"Is it aching down there?"

 

"Ani." I shook my head.

 

"Then nothing happened then... Aisht. You stupid girl. You slept with a charming, younger man and the cherry has not been popped still?"

 

"Yah! Don't say it like that? It's embarrassing enough just thinking how i got beside him in just my undies. Did he undress me?" I pulled my hair out in frustration.

 

I hitched a ride with her and asked her to drop me off the cafe. So, here I am now waiting for the bus to go home. I’m very confused with everything that's going on. Somehow I managed to not think of being soooo alone because of the grandpa I slept with. I wrinkled my nose upon remembering. 

 

Now I wonder how big Seoul really is for the both to meet twice in a span of 1 day.

 

I swear I’m never going to drink alone again. I just closed my eyes in helplessness. 

 

SHOUTOUTS!!!

Thanks for subscribing catu1015 and Jizamay. Hi! This chapter is for both of you... what do you think about our new couple? hehehe.