Start of One Night

One Night to Forever

SUNGKYU's POV

I went to the club to relieve the stress and exhaustion I have been feeling. I went straight to the bar and ordered a drink. I am wearing a cap and a jacket so as not to be recognized. Well, this is what I wanted and I am not complaining. I just really needed some time off. 

 

I swirled the ice on my drink and was startled when someone 2 seats from me shouted.

 

"Yah!! You... I told you to give me one more glass of tequila." I looked at the girl who is now, may I dareto say, wasted. 

 

She has a black straight hair that flows down to her waist. I looked up to her face which is now covered with a few strands of her hair. She has her head on her arms on the counter top. She suddenly looked up startling the bartender. Those eyes...

 

"Miss, did you come here with someone? I can't give you another one in your state. You have to call someone over." the guy, although stern, his eyes were full of admiration of the girl who's now getting up.

 

"Yah! Who told you I'm alone? I'm not alone..." she looked around and her stance is somewhat unstable. Then... To my surprise, she suddenly pointed at me and said... "I'm with him..."

 

The confused bartender just looked at me as the girl walked towards me. I was about to stand up when she got a hold of my arm.

 

"You... W-where have you been? I was afraid..." I stayed still as the girl leaned to my shoulder and cried. Did his boyfriend leave her? Aisht... I only wanted to get away but here I am being a moping rag. 

 

"Oemma-ga... Appa-ga... They're gone now. Ottokae, oppa?" I felt a tinge in my heart as I heard what she said. I pushed her a bit to look at her face. She has a pair of expressive eyes, cute nose and thin lips. Although she looks like a mess from a far, I can see that she's one of those cute types. What happened to her family? And why is she like this?

 

"Miss... Gwaenchanayo?" she lifted her head and furrowed her brows in confusion. She tilted her a bit and shook it.

 

"Oppa... Buy me a drink..."

 

I just nodded at the bartender. I'll just ask her later where she lives and I'll ask our manager to give her a lift.

 

"What's your name?" I asked.

 

"What?! Hahaha. You're crazy... Hahaha."

 

"Aisht..." And now i'm crazy? I chugged down the drink and suddenly felt dizzy. I shook my head after remembering that I haven't eaten anything today because of our schedule. I ordered another round when I felt someone lean on me. It's her - now sleeping. I shook my head and gulped the drink at once not minding the sudden swirling of my head. I paid for our bill and tried to wake the girl up but just my luck huh? The girl’s completely down.

 

I kicked the door open to my new apartment. I am staying in the dorm always but whenever I need the space I need, I come here. Except this time, I am not alone. I kicked the door closed again and struggled to my room as my head spins at the same time, now feeling the effect of the alcohol. I giggled without a reason. My head is now spinning and as I turned, I felt the warmth beside me. My eyes drifted to her stomach. Her shirt was hiked up when I dropped us on the bed. I blushed as I looked at her sleeping form.