Memories & Tears

One Night to Forever

It seems that the girl managed to get herself intoxicated again. I stood up to approach her. She stood in front of her door battling with the keypad for her passcode. 

 

"1-1-1-9... Why is it not accepting it? Wae wae wae?!" she shouted at her door.

 

"Do you want me to help you?" I asked her chuckling a bit.

 

"Aigoo... Oppa... My door is playing pranks with me." She turned around to face me but lost her balance.

 

I quickly grabbed her waist and head to avoid her hitting the door. I entered the passcode I heard from her and ushered her in. 

 

"Are you a drunkard? Why do you always manage yourself getting drunk?"

 

"Oppa... I'm not drunk." I lifted her... (Bridal style... Hahaha) to get her upstairs. 

 

She snuggled on my neck while she has her arms wrapped around me. Aaahh... This will be difficult.

 

"Dara-ah... I'm not drunk today so don't get too close. I'm a guy who doesn't have too much control." I chuckled as I felt the hairs in my body rising because of what she's doing. I sniffed her hair unconsciously and savoured the sweet smell of vanilla and alcohol. My breathing became ragged as I took careful steps up the stairs.

 

"Now, be a good girl and tell me where your room is." she blinked and pointed at the door with her name on it. What the...

 

I'm being reminded of a certain Dongwoo. Tch. I turned the knob to open it and was taken aback at how neat and PINK the place is. The color is officially hurting my precious eyes. Aigoo... Can it get any pinker than this?

 

I carefully placed her down the bed when she suddenly got up and stripped down to her underwear. I swallowed hard as she got on her pair of bikini and brassiere. There's nothing much there but why is he feeling so hot now. He's preferred y girls and not the petite one’s ever since. Although he has avoided being with one since their debut… But seeing her so tempting on the bed now is so sinful. I barely managed to turn around and quickly got home to get my most desired cold shower. Whew…

 

While taking a shower, I closed my eyes as memories of a girl came to me.

 

“Hahaha. Stop tickling me babe,” she said almost running out of breath.

 

We were at the sofa of the old room we’re boarding, playing around after getting some time off from our agencies. We rarely spend time as we have schedules we need to follow and our schedules don’t normally match.

 

I stopped while holding her hand, hugging her from behind, while I let her catch her breath.

 

“Oh my God! You have to stop doing that. I thought I was going to die,” she said while huffing.

 

I smirked as I nuzzled the crook of her neck. “I missed you…” I told her longingly.

 

She chuckled as she tried to reach for my head and leaned her head to mine as we sway to an imaginary music. “We have to hold it in if we want to reach for our dream.”

 

“Yeah…” We’ve always wanted to fulfil our dreams as singers. I practically haven’t done anything else aside from singing. We’ve been together even before I auditioned for SM Entertainment. We decided to rent this room 2 years ago after we both decided to pursue our dreams as singers. I have been training for 1 year now.

 

We stayed like this for a few minutes. “Let’s be successful and get married after.” I whispered to her.

 

That’s when I snapped my eyes open and shook my head. I changed and decided to take a rest tonight.

 

After a few weeks... 

 

Dara has been very busy for the past few weeks. Well it seems like it because she has been spending a lot of time out and goes home late. We exchanged text messages often and have gotten a lot closer. She is a nice girl and I am comfortable being friends with her. She’s very fierce sometimes. We bicker a lot. Yeah. I enjoy looking at her frustrated face every time I visit her and ask her to feed me. Hahaha

 

One day I came home late and saw 2ne1 on their way to Dara's unit. I asked them why but they just gave different answers at the same time. Hmmmm.... I wonder what's wrong.

 

I sent her a quick text... 

"Hey! Are you alright?" I expected a response as she always responds right away.

 

I've reached our unit and 2ne1 was going in when I heard a sob. Was she crying? I furrowed my brows and wondered if something's wrong.

 

I took a quick shower and changed to my pyjamas. I lied on my bed and stared at my phone. As if a text message will come by staring at it. An hour passed and still nothing. 

 

"Just what the heck is wrong?" I cried impatiently. 

 

I went downstairs and out to the balcony. I heard the girls talking. I peeked as I can see them from our unit. They were sitting around the coffee table. My eyes zeroed in on one particular girl.

 

My heart flinched as I saw the stream of tears on her cheeks. How can she look so adorable even when she's crying like a child - snott and all. His eyes narrowed even more when he heard of the reason for her tears. I thought her family left to settle down in the US.

Dara's POV

"He left mom just like that and went with that woman. I can't believe he'll betray us like that bommie! It has not even been a month since they left."

Apparently, her dad had an affair with a woman he met during one of his business trips and when they moved to the US, my mom learned about it. They got into a fight a few weeks ago and decided to get a divorce. They'll be flying back next month to fix everything. Their assets will also be divided and my mom is setting this building as her alimony and the vacation house in Jeju. Appas other businesses? Mom says she doesn't care about those any longer. She'll also take care of all of us since the woman my dad is with, is one heck of a social climber ...

I sure did cry my heart out tonight and one thing i appreciate with these kids is the fact that they can cry with me too. They didn't say much but they let me feel they're here for me. We all slept on my bed.

I took my phone to set an alarm as I have to submit my final paper tomorrow. That's when i saw the message sent by Sungkyu. I keyed a response.

"I'm fine. Why?" I wonder why he's asking.

I was surprised to receive a text from him as it is already past 2 in the morning.

"I heard you talking with the girls earlier." he replied.

"Oh? You're still awake?"

"Yeah. So? Care to tell me what's wrong?"

"I'll tell you some other time. I'm fine now so thanks for the concern. :)

"Okay. So long as you're fine. ^_*. I’m just here if you need me." (Awww… that’s sweeeeet…)

I smiled as I read his response. He sure can be sweet sometimes.

 

WRITER's NOTE:

Short update you guys... :D Please subscribe... Things will be turning around soon... :D