Lovesick

One Night to Forever

DARA's POV

 

I ran to the door not bothering to check who it was and opened it expecting TOP to bring the CD's over.

 

I got shocked seeing Sungkyu at the door carrying the containers earlier. I was about to close the door when he placed himself between the door and the doorframe to prevent the door from closing.

 

"Yah! That's rude! How can you close doors to visitors?"

 

"You're a stranger."

 

"Am I?"

 

I blushed at his remark thinking about the previous night.

 

I heard him clear his throat and extended his hand.

 

"I came to give this back. It was good. Where did you order it?"

 

"Ah neh. Thank you. I cooked it."

 

"You did? Wahh. It's really good. Thanks a lot."

 

"You're welcome." I was about to close the door again when he grabbed my phone from me and started fiddling on it.

 

"Yah! What are you doing?" i tried to take it from him but he was a lot taller than me.

 

"I got your # now. Save mine."

 

"What for?" I furrowed my brows in irritation.

 

"What for? I think we need to talk."

 

"About what?"

 

"Should I remind you what happened." I felt his breath on my face. 

 

I pushed him out... "Okay fine." and closed the door to his face.

 

Unknowingly, I clutched my chest as I caught up to the fast beating of my heart. Aigoo...

 

Am I going to die early like this?

 

Sungkyu's POV 

 

I smiled upon hearing the conversation inside the apartment.

 

"Yah! Dara-ah... What happened? Is that Tabi?"

 

"Ani. It's a beggar..."

 

"What? How did a beggar get in? Is your security lax here?"

 

"Ani... Aaa... Aahmm..  There was a... Ssasaeng fan looking for you..."

 

Pffft... I was unable to control my laughter. Aahh... Is she naive or what? Hahaha. 

 

"What? You have to talk to your security. They can't let ssassaeng fans here on this floor..." 

 

"Arrasso. Ahjumma…" 

 

"Look who's talking... Aigoo. Shut up now and just call Tabi."

 

"Neh omma..."

 

"Oppa!!!"

 

I was stunned as her voice faded from where I was standing.

 

Oppa? I suddenly remembered the Oppa she was waiting for in the club. Does she have a boyfriend? With furrowed brows, I walked back to our apartment.

 

Woohyun's POV 

 

"Wheres Sungkyu hyung?" I asked the other members. 

 

"He went to return the containers to 2ne1 sunbaenims." Sungyeol said.

 

The kids are now lounging at the living room watching TV.

 

Waah.. Seems the grandpa leadah is really in love. Should I let this one go for my adorable hyung? Kekeke. I thought of her again and laughed. Well our hyung can do away with a little competition. He then smirked with his plan.

 

I saw him enter with a face i so know about... I can't help but laugh at this hamster. He went upstairs and straight to our room without looking at us. I followed him.

 

"Hyung... What's wrong?"

 

"Nothing."

 

"She's beautiful, right? I've never really liked anyone who's not pretty." I was checking him from my peripheral vision as I sat on my bed. Kekeke

 

"So?"

 

"So, is it okay if I make a move first?" 

 

"No."

 

"Why?"

 

"Because I think she's already taken..."

 

"Are you sure?" I snapped my head to him to check if he's serious.

 

"Yeah. I heard her talk to him."

 

"Aigoo... So that's what you look like if you’re some broken hearted teenager."

 

"What? Who's broken hearted? I told you I don't like her. She just seems interesting. She makes me want to protect her. She looks very gentle yet fierce."

 

"Lovesick. That's what you are hyung. If she's already taken then better lower down your expectations."

 

"Plus... You still have me in the picture. You said it before, you like the y type. I like cute noonas. Hahaha."

 

"Whatever you say genius!" he snapped. Aigoo... This hamster is really cute. Ow. I think I'm going to have a great time. Hahaha.

 

WRITER's NOTE:

Thanks freckled for the upvote and for subscribing. :D This chapter is for you...