Longing

One Night to Forever

Sungkyu's POV

 

I have my arms over my eyes while I’m lounging on our cozy floor of their old dorm's living room. Her face keeps on flashing in my mind. Her tears make me want to protect her. A small smile crept on my lips which were replaced by a frown when I remembered that I don't even know her name. Would they even meet each other again? Perhaps not. I better get my head straight... And forget her.

 

"Common hyung... We'll be late for our schedule." Sungjoong said.

 

"Yeah yeah... Coming..."

 

They'll be filming a variety show today. Aisht... I am totally out of it today.

 

Dara's POV 

 

"Bommie... Yeah. I'm home." Bommie called me once i got home. She said she'll be coming over with the girls to visit after their practice. They'll be launching their new album and they'll have their comeback soon. Since it's their rest tomorrow, they want to stay in my place instead of the dorm. She asked me to cook something up for them as they’re too tired and hungry.

 

I looked at my watch and saw that it's about 11am only. I decided to switch on the television. I came across a variety show featuring the hamster grandpa and the rest of Infinite. My stomach aches from too much laughter as a fan asked Dongwoo to touch and describe the member’s butts. When Sungkyu's turn came, I can barely breather, clutching my stomach while rolling on the floor.  Dongwoo described Sungkyu's - sharp and he said it hurts him when he sits on his lap. And the guy's reaction is the best. Sometimes I wonder whether he's really mad when he reacts like that. Aigoo…

 

Well, I admit that I like the group as to how their dances are synchronized and their singing voices are awesome too. I could listen to them all day. I also watched their performances whenever I go with 2ne1 or bigbang. They’re pretty good. Well bigbang is good too but I don't spazz when they perform because I am quite familiar with them.

 

"Dara... Why did you leave without waking me up?" he asked. Sungkyu was looking straight in to my eyes and it’s making me uneasy.

 

"How did you get in? Where did you come from?"

 

"Do you think you can run from me? Do you know how much I enjoyed the night we shared?"

 

"Wha-whaat a-are y-you talking about?"

 

"Don't tell me you already forgot? Do you want me to remind you?" 

 

"W-wait..." I can barely hear my voice as he stares at his thin, luscious lips. His face is now too close for her sanity as I can already feel him fanning my face with his minty breath. My heart seemed to have doubled its pace like I just ran in a marathon. Just as when I was about to feel his lips on mine...

 

"S-sttoppp!!!" I got up catching my breath. I was clutching my chest as I realized it was only a dream. I heaved a deep sigh. Aigoo...

 

I looked at my watch and saw that it's already 5pm. Oh no... I got up quickly and grabbed my sling bag. I have to go to the supermarket for the food I need to prepare for the girls. 

 

I got on the elevator.

 

Woohyun's POV

 

They're now in front of the elevator waiting. The other boxes have been carried to their unit and they're on their way there to fix their stuff and clean for a bit.

 

"Tonight... We'll be sleeping here." Gyu leadah said.

 

I looked at him fumbling through his backpack for i don't know what.

 

"Woohyun-ah... Have you seen my phone?" he says again.

 

"So that's what it is... Yah! I told you to fix your stuff. You're getting old. You're getting alzheimer's."

 

"What did you say? Who's old?" he asked with his usual poker face.

 

"Hahaha. Just continue looking at your bag hyung..." the other guys laughed too.

 

Just then the elevator opened and a girl in jeans and white shirt walked out looking through her phone. She seems to be reading a message on her phone as she smiled and keyed in a response. She walked past me and the smell of sweet vanilla filled my nose. She was making faces while keying her response to whomever it is she was texting. I followed her with my gaze as she walks out of the building.

 

"Do you think she lives here?" I tugged on to Dongwoo's arm.

 

"Who?"

 

"That girl..." I pointed with my lips to the girl walking out the building's front door.

 

"Hmmm... Should i go ask?"

 

"Ai... This hyung... You're ruining my moment." I sneered at Dongwoo. "But she's really pretty, right?"

 

"Yah! Are you not coming?" Sungkyu called.

 

"Aisht! Wait!"

 

"Hyung... Do you think she lives here?"

 

"Who?"

 

"That girl?"

 

"The who girl?"

 

"The one earlier... Who got off the elevator."

 

"I don't know. I didn't get to see."

 

"Aisht." I just sighed.

 

NOTES: 

Omg!!! 2 updates in a day? I am very much active... kekeke.