Meet Up

One Night to Forever

Dara's POV 

 

That hamster is really really annoying. I hate him.

 

I went to the grocery to shop for some tortilla wraps, grilled chicken and some vegetables. After shopping, i went home to prepare. I don't take food lightly. Even if i hate a person i would still feed him generously. I love cooking, that's all.

 

After everything is done, I went upstairs to wash up and change. I sighed to myself as I even had to decline Tabi's request to go out. They'll be out clubbing with the girls tonight. I wanted to go but Bommie talked me into dealing with the hamster to get everything over with. They said I could just follow after I'm done with my business.

 

Just then, the door rang. I let the person in and was surprised to still see him on his stage outfit.

 

"You should've changed first."

 

"Should I? Aaah.. Why do i feel like you're a wife welcoming her husband home?" 

 

"What?!" I shouted just when he passed by me.

 

"Ouch! I'm just kidding. I'll go change first."

 

"No. Just leave it like that." I walked to the kitchen as he followed. I placed the food in front of him so he can eat. I smiled as I saw him eat messily. 

 

"Don't stare at me that much. I might melt. This is my first meal today."

 

I took my gaze away from him and cleared my throat.

"You should be eating your meals regularly. It's not healthy to skip them."

 

I took some juice for him to drink and got some for myself too.

 

"Ahm..."

 

"About that night..." he cut me off.

 

"Huh?!" I was startled and somehow forgot that it was the same topic I’ll be discussing with him.

 

"Do you remember what happened?" he looked at me and blushed in the deepest shade of red.

 

"Hahaha. I see. Well... Should I tell you?"

 

I stuttered... "Aaani... N-nothing happened. Right?" I looked at him expectantly as I waited for his answer.

 

"Well, rather than saying nothing happened... I don't know how to put it."

 

I nervously waited for him to speak further, swallowing the lump in my throat due to nervousness.

 

"Well... You practically took off your clothes yourself."

 

"Waaah!!!" I covered my face with my palms and didn't notice the tears that fell.

 

"Yah yah yah! Why are you crying?"

 

"N-nothing..." but tears kept on falling. I can't possibly tell him it was my first time right? Aiyo that will be more embarassing.

 

"Yah... Don't cry... Nothing happened. I was only fooling around." he said panicking.

 

"Really?" I asked.

 

"Really. But you stripped because you said it was hot so I saw..." I looked at him with wide eyes. "...well... What i mean is... I was dizzy that time too. I drank beyond my limit and had nothing to eat the whole day."

 

"That's a relief." I sighed. I stood up and bowed to him. "I'm really sorry about that time. My family went abroad and I was left alone and I was waiting for TOP oppa that time." I sat down again but didn't miss the flash of anger in his eyes.

 

"Tabi was supposed to arrive that day but his flight was delayed for a day so... I ended up drinking alone."

 

"Well, you shouldn't be drinking alone. I see you have a boyfriend."

 

"Boyfriend?"

 

"TOP hyung."

 

"A-ani... He's my bestftiend."

 

"Is that so?"Ii saw him smile and I couldn't help but smile as well seeing him smile like that. "Well, that's settled then... The food is really good. Thank you so much. Let's not be awkward in the future."

 

"Okay. Thanks a lot." 

 

"I'll be going then."

"Ah... O-okay."

 

And the awkward atmosphere continued like the one you see in movies. (Insert desert and wind blowing here. Hahaha)

 

I was shocked when he leaned and kisses me on the cheek before he left for the door. (Author trolling here. Aigoo... Some bunny hamster love please?)

 

I touched my cheek and was stunned for what felt like minutes until my phone rang. Bommie said to go to the club now. I looked at myself and decided to do the dishes and change first. I wore a mini skirt and a tank top. I pulled my hair in a ponytail and put some make up on. I slipped on my black low boots and looked at the mirror. With a smile, I walked out my door only to be startled to see Sungkyu also walking out his unit.

 

Yeah yeah... I decided to not call the hamster by names and just call him Sungkyu.

 

I bowed to as he bowed as well. 

 

"Going out?" he asked.

 

Just then another one stepped out. I bowed to Woohyun again.

 

"Oh. Dara noona... Are you going out?"

 

"Yeah. We'll go to club NB. the girls and Bigbang are already there. I'll be going now." I felt uncomfortable because of Sungkyu's piercing gaze. Aigoo... My heart. Don't look at me like that please? I'm vulnerable. kekeke 

 

"Yah!" I almost jumped when Sungkyu shouted as I walked past him. I placed both of my hands on my face for protection just in case he decides to attack. Yeah... It looks really funny but I'm shaking right now.

 

"Why are you shouting like that?" I shouted back. Woohyun just stood at the door watching with a smile on his face and a bucket of popcorn. Wait? When did he get the popcorn? Aisht...

 

"Are you going clubbing just wearing that? I can already see your soul?"

 

"Why? What's wrong with my outfit? And even if you’d see my soul, I’m sure my soul is perfectly fine. I think I look great in it. Is that right Woohyun ah?"

 

"Yeah noona. You look daebak." he said with thumbs up.

 

"Namu... Shut up and go inside." Sungkyu looked at him deadly.

 

Woohyun stayed however as he shrugged his shoulders.

 

Sungkyu then looked at me and looked at me from head to toe. "You look like you're going to sell your body somewhere."

 

"Waaahh... I can't believe this. Did you seriously say that? Then, should I be wearing my pyjamas in a club?"

 

"Well... That would be a good idea." he said with the face that says he is fully convinced it is what I should wear.

 

"Aaarrgh... I hate you." I walked towards the elevator stomping my feet.

 

Sungkyu's POV

 

She looked great with what she's wearing but imagining her dancing in a club with those is a little pain. Even my ex-girlfriend knows it. How could this girl be like this? I stood there with hands in my pocket when I heard Woohyun speak.

 

"Should we go clubbing tonight too?" he said.

 

"Should we?"

 

"Did you say clubbing?" Seongyeol butted in. 

 

"Yeah get ready I'll just make a couple of calls."