In the Club 2ne1 + Dara

One Night to Forever

In the club...

 

I called our manager to tell him we'll be celebrating tonight. He agreed and I asked him to reserve a VIP room at Club NB.

 

Sooo... Here we are. I was looking around to see if I can spot that one person I came here for. 

 

"Hyung... You're neck will snap like that. Hahaha."

 

I was supposed to answer him when the DJ announced 2ne1 is in the house. It seems they will be performing a bit. We decided to step out and look.

 

"Thanks to their little game, we'll see a bit of 2ne1 right here. I am the best... Hit it!"

 

The stage then lit up as soon as the song started.

 

"But why do they have 4 members? Can it be it's not 2ne1?" the people around spoke. "No! It's them. Dunno the 4th girl but she's really pretty."

 

"I think she was the one who's supposed to debut with them but didn't get to do so."

 

My eyes are fixed on the stage as the girl danced her part of the song and her voice is so fresh too. I was really amazed if not for the fact that she's weating very little clothing to cover her body and several eyes are feasting on her now. I continually heard comments about how hot she is and why she was not able to debut.

 

The club roared with applause after they're done performing. They then ran to their VIP room and I saw TOP hyung waiting for Dara as he immediately wrapped his hands around her shoulders before they finally went inside the room.

 

"Oooh... So that's the boyfriend hyung." Woohyun said.

 

"He's not the boyfriend."

 

"Oh. I thought you said that’s her boyfriend. But they're really close..." he added.

 

I smacked his head.

 

"Yah! Hyung! What is that for?"

 

"Shut up!"

 

"But hyung... Dara noona is quite good. Why do you think she was not able to debut?" Woohyun probed.

 

"Dunno."

 

"I'll ask her." I looked at him sending a text message.

 

I looked at Woohyun with furrowed brows.

 

"How did you get her number?"

 

"She gave it to me."

 

"When?"

 

"Yesterday."

 

"How?"

 

"We met and chat for a bit at the building’s lobby. Why? Are you jealous? Hahaha" Woohyun is clearly enjoying torturing me like this.

 

"Aaahhh... Shut up, will you?" I told him as I drank my beer.

 

"I also have the other member's #."

 

I looked at him as the other members got the #'s from him. I just shook my head while thinking about the girl inside the other VIP room.

 

I thought everything will be settled once I have spoken with her but everything just got a lot messier.

 

We went home and I was sitting on the stairs waiting for a certain someone.

 

I heard the ding on the elevator and looked along the hallway. I saw TOP hyung's arm draped over Dara's shoulders. I could see red and murder.  I'm starting to hate TOP hyung's arms and could feel the urge of transforming to a samurai like Kenshin. I clenched my fist to prevent myself from rushing over to them and throwing in a punch.

 

I shook my head. Well, I shouldn't be like this. She was just a girl I met... And slept with...says my conscience. What the... Am I going crazy? I pulled my hair out of frustration. I am so not like this. There’s nothing and I am just being confused. I looked at the hallway again and saw Dara leaning on the doorframe.