The Meeting

One Night to Forever

Sungkyu's POV 

 

"Oh my God! 2ne1 is in our house. Hiyyuuuungs!!!!" Hoya cried as he ran around the living room like his is on fire. Everyone ran to the door. Good thing they just moved and that everything is still in order.

 

"Sungjong... You open it." Sungkyu said. Well 2ne1 is their sunbaes so it's just right to pay their respect.

 

When Sungjong opened the door, almost at the same time they greeted each other.

 

"Annyeonghasaeyo we're 2ne1."

"Annyeonghasaeyo Infinite-imnida."

 

Except for one, 2ne1 only has three members but there are 4 of them now. 

 

"We heard you just moved here. Bigbang resides there and our Unnie resides beside your unit," CL pointing at the other 2 units.

 

Unnie? She's referring to the 4th girl. I furrowed my brows as the girl kept the pizza box to hide her face. Bom noona on the other hand was looking at her. 

 

They gave the containers with pasta and were trying to get the pizza box from her. "Yah! Unnie... Let it go. We still have 2 boxes there so it's okay." Minzy peeling the girls hand from the box.

 

When it finally was taken from her, they gave it to Woohyun. She bowed to us and said "Hello. I'm Dara. Sandara Park." she turned around quickly and ran to her unit. Bom followed her right away. 

 

"Ahh. Hehe. Our unnie is shy like that. Enjoy and see you around."

 

"Neh. Thank you sunbaenim. We'll eat it well."

 

"We'll just return the container later."

 

"No problem."

 

They waved goodbye and the rest of the guys went in to ravage the food. 

 

"So, Seoul is really not big enough for us two..."

 

I just then noticed Woohyun who seems to be in a daze too. I furrowed my brows. 

 

"Is she the girl hyung?" he asked.

 

"Yeah..."

 

 

That's her. Why?"

 

"She was the girl I was also talking about."

 

"What?! No way... She's mine."

 

"Yah! Hyung! You said you didn't love her."

 

"Do you?"

 

"I'm not sure but i surely like her."

 

"We slept together."

 

"You said nothing happened."

 

"I lied." I stucked my tongue out to him to piss him more.

 

"Yah! Stop lying hyung."

 

"Hahaha." I pointed at him laughing as he walked towards the others.

 

I looked at the unit next to ours and smiled. This is the 3rd today I have seen you. I'm sure we'll see each other more. I entered the apartment and followed the others.

 

BOM'S POV

 

I pulled Dara to her room much to the guy's surprise. 

 

"What's going on?" I asked her and she just pouted and started wailing.

 

"Ottokae Bommie? I only found out earlier when I spoke to Hyejin about the new tenant."

 

"Have you talked to him yet?"

 

"Ani."

 

"Why not?"

 

"What do I tell him? That ‘hey! We slept together... Let's forget about it?’"

 

"But nothing happened right?"

 

"I-I'm really not sure. How would I know if I haven't really experienced it before?"

 

"Ayo... You stupid, stupid girl."

 

"Has he tried to speak to you?"

 

"No. I always ran away and I'm really not sure if he remembers me since I left before he woke up."

 

"With the looks in his eyes earlier, I'm sure he remembers you pretty well."

 

"Ottokae?!"

 

"Well, you either talk it out with him or run away."

 

"I'll run away?!" she answered sounding unsure.

 

I sighed and just guided her out after I helped her wipe her tears. We really can't do anything for now. Well she just needs to wait it out.

 

"Is everything okay?" Tabi asked worriedly.

 

"Yeah. She just got dizzy that's all." I saw him nod with hesitation.

 

"Should we eat now? Minzy and CL are back."

 

"Yeah. I think that's a good idea. Come on Dara, cheer up!"

 

They happily ate and caught up with how each has been doing. They'll be performing at Inkigayo on Sunday with their summer song Falling in Love. Tabi volunteered to accompany Dara to the station as he won't start filming his new drama until monday.

 

After the guys left...

 

"Dara do you have any movies here?" Bom asked.

 

"Yeah. You can check the cd rack. There should be a lot there."

 

"But we've already watched all of these."

 

"I don't have any then."

 

"Should we ask the guys if they have any?" CL asked.

 

"I'll text Tabi."

 

They were flipping through the channels when an MV of Infinite's Destiny came up. 

 

"Waah. Look at them dance and sing. They're really cool. Their leader also sings well."

 

"All of them sing well but Woohyun and Sunggyu are the best." Dara said while texting.

 

"Woah! Looks like we have a fangirl right here. Kekeke." CL teased dara.

 

"Yeah. I really like them. They look fun and talented." she just agreed not really wanting to deny it. I know it too. How this girl spazz over Sungkyu whenever she goes to my house to watch previous broadcast of their variety shows.

 

The doorbell rang just then.

 

"That must be Tabi." 

 

AUTHOR's NOTE:

Thank you for subscribing, loveless 28 and toprie, this chapter is for you both… :D