The Plot

Secrets are meant to be kept

"Hyung! How did it go?" Taehyun asked lazily as he stretched like a cat on one of the sofas in the club.  

Seunghoon's mischievous glint only spelt 'trouble' for Byul. 

"She blushed madly when I told her she was pretty! You were right! She's just pretending to be sitting on the other side of the fence that's all."

"Hmmm... maybe. You have to do more in order to confirm that. "

"Definitely, wait... what do you mean by 'you'? You mean me? Shouldn't all of us take turns to tear her facade down?"

"Well looks like she only responds to you. I told her she's pretty last night and she stared at me with those cold piercing eyes of hers. No blushing." Taehyun leaned forward towards his hyung to emphasis his point. 

Seunghoon looked deep in thought then shook his head firmly,"No no, perhaps she just hates you that's all. Wanna get the others to try?"

Taehyun shrugged his shoulders and got up,"Up to you. Imma gonna hit the dance floor."

Seunghoon finally sat on the cushiony sofa, deep in thought and fraught with curiosity.  He rememebered how worried Byul was about his fall and how she blushed when he held her small and delicate hand. WAIT. Small and delicate? That's not Byul! Seunghoon frowned and then remembered how Byul over reacted by covering her face with her hoodie after him telling her how pretty she was. Funny thing was, Seunghoon didn't feel like he was lying at all.