Girlfriend

Secrets are meant to be kept

"Park Jini, I need you to be my girlfriend." 

"Mwoh?! Michoso? Be your girlfriend? Onni, last I checked we are cousins and I'm very much as straight as an arrow, and you my dear onni is not gay!" Jini screeched. Hurriedly, I covered and shut her up further with a death glare. She put her hands up in surrender and nodded. 

"I just need you to pretend to be my girlfriend."

"Wae? Someone at YG knows you are about as straight as can be with that undying crush of yours?" 

"I just need you to help for a few months before I can get to transfer to Japan." 

"Mwoh? Japan! You think my omma your yimu will let you go? Japan!" Jini huffed in her usual cryptic manner.

I sighed and said,"I have no choice.  I need this job but staying in Korea and seeing him everyday hurts."

Jini folded her arms and gave me a judgemental look. "Don't you look at me like that Park Jini."

"What's so great about that skinny monkey anyway?"

I shrugged and gave a rueful smile. "Look, are you helping or not? Just show up in YG with me a few times a month and act all lovey dovey. Your usual skinship with me would suffice."

Jini looked deep in thought and I could almost smell the request for more pocket money coming out from .

"I want to meet Big Bang."

"That's easy. Considered it done."

"I want pictures with them and autographs and VIP passes to their concerts in Seoul."

I nodded vigorously,"No problem. So can we start tomorrow?" 

"You sure about this? Your skinny monkey would never like you after this."

"He wouldn't like me in a million years anyway."

Jini smiled at me and cooed,"So my boyfriend slash cousin, what are you gonna get for me as a present today?" I groaned and wondered what have I gotten myself into. I slapped her arm as hard as I could,"You money monster! I'm saving up to buy your family a nice apartment so don't think you will get anything out of this. Don't forget I might cut your pocket money and inform your dad about how you cut school last week to go for EXO's fan signing." Jini pouted like a baby who just got her bottle snatched away. "Bad boyfriend!" "Not boyfriend. Girlfriend. We are lesbians. Anyway, you would have to listen to my instructions and this is absolutely top secret." "Of course chagiya..." Jini cooed appallingly nauseating and planted a big wet kiss on my cheeks. "Ewwww! What was that for?!" "For you my chagiya..." she babbled like a baby and hung on to my right arm for dear life. 

Oh god. What have I done to deserve all these? 

THE NEXT DAY- YG BUILDING

This was a bad idea. An absolutely horribly bad idea. 

Jini was decked out in full gory. With a leather jacket, newly-dyed flourish pink hair and sky high stilletoes. And all on my bank account. I did a face palm and wanted to run out of the company. To hell with my job and first love. The second hand embarrassment was too overwhelming for me to bear. 

"Stop hanging on my arm for dear life you pabo."

"I can't help it... my feet hurts," Jini whined. 

"Well done. Why are you in stilletoes? What were you thinking? Or rather what was I thinking? "I groaned. What was I to do? She wasn't the best choice but she was definitely my only choice. "I can't believe we are related." Jini pouted and was about to voice out venomously when I pushed her into Winner's thankfully empty room. 

"Look, they are arriving soon. What should we do?" The surmounting panic just caused me to hiccup. 

Jini had an evil glint in her eyes. Oh how I hated that look. "Let's just get cosy on the couch." And she winked flirtatiously like how she would seduce a guy.

"Is this how you behave around guys?" I asked incredulously. "You are so not staying out late from now onwards."

Jini shrugged her shoulders and said,"You wanna go ahead with this or not?" I was defeated by my lack of choice and soon found myself lying on her lap. 

The loud chuckles and heavy footsteps along the corridor only meant one thing - the Winner monkeys were on their way.

"They are here!" I froze.

"Chagiya.... relax..." Jini purred like a cat and the monkeys burst into the room.

"Whoa! Look who we have here!" Mino announced. The other 4 boys looked visibly shocked and was rendered speechless by the sight before them. I got up as nonchalantly as I could and before I could introduce my pesky "girlfriend", Jini jumped up and greeted the boys in her usual cheery manner.

"Hello! You must the monkeys my chagiya has been complaining about. Nice to meet you. I'm Park Jini, Byul's girlfriend... as in you know, girlfriend. "And she just had to punctuate that with a naughty wink. All 5 Winner boys stared at her as though she was a long lost species not known to mankind. 

"She's my girlfriend.  We've been together for 2 years now. She's been wanting to meet you guys actually." I muttered with mental insertions of curses. Jini smiled sweetly and horrors of all horrors, did an aegyo. 

"Chagiya, didn't you say you wanted to meet Big Bang?" Jini snapped her head around and jumped up and down like a bunny on drugs. "Now? Really now?!" "Yes now or never." "I love you chagiya!"and therr goes a wet sloppy kiss on my lips. You really have to give it to my baby cousin for her extreme display of skinship. This wasn't uncommon at all in her family. Wait til you meet her omma.

The 5 monkeys seemed to have lost their ability to speak or move. Yes, Jini does have this sort of an effect on people. Shocking them into immobility is her speciality. I took this opportunity to drag her out by placing my arms around her slender waist.  "Let's go shall we?" And there goes her loud and obnoxious giggle. God save me. It's taking all of me not to exhibit my disgust on my face. 

"Dude... what was that all about?  Did we just meet the weirdest girl or what?"Leader Yoon broke the silence. 

Jinwoo nodded with wide eyes. 

"Did you see her kiss Byul?" Mino giggled,"I thought that only happened in AVs!" 

Nam Taehyun's eyebrow didn't succumb to gravity even after the girls had left and skepticism was written all over his face. On the other hand, Seunghoon was expressionless and abnormally quiet.  

"What have I gotten myself into?" Seunghoon screamed in his mind contrary to his stoic expression.