Shut down

Secrets are meant to be kept

I stared at the stuffed baby lion keychain and wondered how on earth did it get there and why was there a note from Seunghoon. Searching the depths of my memories of what just happened over the last 36 hours, my eyes grew bigger and I started to hiccup with nervousness. No way. I gave myself a huge face-palm. All that didn't happen, did it?

I picked up my phone on the bedside table and quickly checked through Winner and YG sns websites for any updates. And there I was, in full fainted gory, in Seunghoon's arms, pale-faced, bleeding arms and all. After much frantic scrolling through the sites, I realised I was doomed. Doomed to be hated by thousands of fangirls. Doomed to be scolded by cryptic YG. Doomed to be unemployed soon. I buried my face in the pillows and screamed in frustration. How did this happen? My fainted state was posted on every single blog dedicated to Winner, every post related to Seunghoon in Tumbler and every freaking tween is forwarding the hashtag #forwinner in Twitterland and Instagram. Let's not even start with Facebook. 

I was beyond panic. I was on the brink of devastation! Picking up my phone to call manager hyung, I soon realised thag they would not be able to answer until they arrive in Incheon. What should I do? What should I do?

I started reading the comments and boy were they malicious and ridiculous.  

"Winner's female manager trying too hard to win the boys' hearts.".

"First trick in the guidebook - gain sympathy and worry"

"Who is that Seunghoon's carrying?! She should die!"

"WTH YG, female managers? You stupid or what?!"

And ladies and gentlemen, here forth the world's most ridiculous statement ironically found on allkpop.

"WINNER SEUNGHOON'S FEMALE MANAGER COMMITTED SUICIDE OVER UNREQUITED LOVE FROM HIM."

WTH. 

I was speechless as I scrolled through more comments,  each gettting more ridiculous than the previous ones. I closed my eyes and calmed myself down. There must be a solution to this. There has to be. 

Armed with a made decision, I pressed the call button for the nurse. I'm gonna return to Seoul to fix this for Winner and Seunghoon, no matter what it takes.