Caught

Secrets are meant to be kept

"Where do you think you are going without me?"

I stared at the reflection of the train doors as it closed. Seunghoon was hugging me with his hands clasped tightly in front of my stomach. This was definitely too close for comfort and all I could think about was the possibility of incriminating photos of us sprawled all over the Internet. 

But I couldn't  move an inch. Not when Seunghoon was hugging me so tightly as if holding on to me for dear life. Not when I find myself holding my breath, looking at the reflection  of us. Not when Seunghoon nuzzled his face into my shoulders, making me blush and stunned. Not when he was smiling at me through the reflection with his crescent  eyes.

It took me almost forever to get my senses back. 

"What the hell are you doing?" I whispered as I finally managed to struggle out of his arms. "Is this  funny to you? Do you want me to lose my job? Do you want to go to the 7th floor to explain  why there are pictures of you hugging me in public?" I took a step backwards as a safety measure and mentally plotted to escape once the train arrives at the next station. 

It was almost like he could read my mind. 

Seunghoon grabbed my wrists and led me to the end of the train. 

"What are you doing? Let me go!" I almost screamed while trying to avert the gazes of amused commuters. Seunghoon just turned back and smiled which  added  to my frustration. 

Finally we reached the end of the train where it was empty save for a homeless dude sleeping  on one side of the train with his  jacket over his face. Thank god it wasn't the peak period. If it was the afternoon or evening, we were doomed.

"Relax... sit down." Seunghoon said calmly. How can he still be so calm under such circumstances? Then the announcement for the next station started  blaring throughout the train.  I got up, getting all ready to bolt when he caught hold of my arms and forcefully pulled me back down to my seat. I stared at him fiercely. "What are you doing? Let me go. What do you want?"

"You."

Here we go again.

"Are you drunk?" 

"Nope."

"Have you gone crazy?"

"Maybe."

I never wanted to smack my crush on the head so much before. What's  up with this crazy dude? I decided that fighting against was futile so I just sat there, staring into space.

"I like you."

I turned to face him with an incredulous look ony face and he continued,"and I know you like me too."

Seunghoon then started to pat a dumbfounded me on the head. I was frozen and speechless. 

 

What was going on?

"Let me send you home! Kaja!" And with that he dragged a tumbling me out of the train towards the exit and into a taxi.