Morning call

Secrets are meant to be kept

I seriously did not know how we managed to pull this off. They were either nursing a big hangover or looking like they had not slept for days. Zombies, that's the word that sums the Winner boys up right now at the breakfast buffet cafe. 

"Serves you all right. Quick eat up then you guys have to wash up and go." I barked my commands at them, wondering how much got into their heads.  

"Wait, 1,2,3,4... where is that Lee Seunghoon?" All four members shrugged their shoulders and continued to stuff their faces with food. 

"Aish! I'm gonna wring that puny white neck of his!"

Taehyun smiled knowing with his eyes slanted. "Let the unravelling begin..." 

"What did you say?" Jinwoo asked.

Taehyun just smiled at his hyung and shook his head after stealing one of Jinwoo's muffins.

"Hey! Get your own food maknae!" the mat-hyung who looks like the maknae whined and pouted.

Taehyun just stuck his tongue out and continue to devour his muffin. 

"Lee Seunghoon! Wake up!!!" My screams were enough to wake the whole of Osaka up but not this boy in front of me now. He curled up like a fetus and continued his slumber. Frustrated, I pulled the covers off him and immediately regretted my action.

There he was in full glory of his lean but chiselled torso and long legs. He started to yawn and stretched. I hurriedly turned around to face the wall.

"Ya! Lee Seunghoon wake up! You guys have a fan meeting later. Your members are down having breakfast already!"

No sound. No choice. I had to turn around once more.

And there he was seated crossed-legged on the bed with the iest bed hair ever. And oh yes, still gloriously half-nekkid. 

I grabbed a t-shirt on the stool and threw it in his direction. 

"Quick! Wear it and get dressed. Think you need to skip breakfast. Start washing up and meet us downstairs. "

Seunghoon suddenly sprung to life, kneeling on the bed, becoming eye-level with me. "Good morning, Byul."

WHACK!

"Good morning my arse!" I barked. "GET. GOING. NOW!" WHACK WHACK WHACK!

"PAIN! Stop it! Stop it!" Seunghoon grabbed both my hands and stared at me.

Then the room door opened and in came the world's most uninvited guests.

"Can we join? "Mino smirked.

"What are you doing? Why are you ? Hyung! You are not supposed to do this! Think about YG. Think about us!" Seungyoon nagged and nagged.

"Whoa. That was quick," Taehyun commented.

The oldest hyung only covered his mouth, widen his eyes and pointed back and forth at Seunghoon and I.

"It's not what you think it is," I stammered.

"What do you think we were thinking then?" Mino raised one eye brow and stared at me. I gulped. 

"Say something you idiot!" I slapped Seunghoon on the arm.

"Woot! Skinship spotted!" Mino whistled.

Argh! I stormed out of the room and banged the door shut.

"Guys guys, she was just waking me up by hitting me with a pillow. So I grabbed her hands to stop her and then you guys walked in." Seunghoon explained.

"Hyung, you are doing well. Did you see the enormous bright blush on her cheeks?" Taehyun commented excitedly. "She must be straight to react like this with a guy!"

Mino,Seungyoon and Jinwoo looked at one another with puzzled looks.

"What's going on?" Seungyoon asked firmly. "Is there something we should know?"

Seunghoon stared at his leader and pursed his lips tightly, wondering if it is a good idea to spill the beans on Byul.