Ice cold

Secrets are meant to be kept

"What are you doing here? You are not supposed to be outside. Get back into the club now!" I whispered-screamt. 

"Relax. There's no one around at this hour. Besides how can I let my pretty manager be out alone by herself?" he teased and grinned his trademark cheeky smile. I averted my gaze to the windows ahead of us and sighed.

Quickly, I emptied the cup of noodles and soup, threw it into the trashcan and stood up. "Let's go," I muttered gruffly. 

"Wae yo?! I'm hungry!" Seunghoon whined and spun around on the swivel stool. 

"No you are not and we are going back in," I grabbed his wrist and attempted to drag his 1.83m frame out of the store. He was too strong for me and I fell backwards and landed on him. I found my hands on his shoulders with our faces inches away, feeling each other's breaths tickling our cheeks. 

I caved into my humanly instincts almost instantly. 

 

 

I gave him the hardest push ever and Seunghoon stumbled to the floor with a loud thud. 

 

Opps. I just pushed my own singer to the floor. 

Seunghoon was groaning in pain and rubbing his bottom vigorously like the big kid he was. 

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do so. Are you alright?" I hurriedly crouched to the floor to check him for any injuries and slowly helped him up onto the seat. 

"Are you ok? Are you hurt? Hey say something!" Panic rose in my voice and I shook his shoulders gently. 

Seunghoon held my hand and smiled gently at me,"I'm alright,"and smiled even more with the next line,"I didn't know that you would worry about me. I think I can die a happy man now."

Nothing, nothing I repeat nothing could have stopped that freaking blush from creeping all over my cheeks at that moment. Not my facial deception skills nor my ability to hold my breathe at length. Nothing.

"You are blushing! You are blushing!" Seunghoon screeched like a monkey who found a whole banana plantation.

That's it. This calls for plan B.

"You hungry? I can get you anything you want here since I kind of pushed you."

Seunghoon puffed his cheeks out and huffed,"Kind of push?! Are you kidding me? That was a shove! A big enormous shove! My still hurts..." I shrugged my shoulders and stared at him with the coldest eyes I could turn on.

"Udon with seaweed and oden?" I could almost see him salivating. 

"How did you know that those are my favourites?"

"I'm your manager you dumb dork. Take it or leave now."

"I'll take it!"

"Good"

Food does work like magic on boys. Plan B was a rousing success. Phew.

"Hey, do you want some?" Seunghoon mumbled with his mouth full of udon. I shook my head and urged him to consume his food faster with laser beams from my eyes. 

"Hey Byul... why do you hate men?"

"I don't hate men. I just don't fancy them and I do prefer to be with the girls. Just like you and the rest of them." I chanted robotically for the hundredth time. 

"It's a pity then." Seunghoon sighed.

I shot him a quizzical look.

"You are pretty."

And that ladies and gentlemen, caused that evil blush to invade my cheeks once more.

I faced the front windows and covered my head with my hoodie and zipped all the way up to my chin. 

"You're done. Let's go before we get scolded."

Seunghoon followed after me with a knowing smirk on his face, looking like he just found out the greatest secret on earth while trailing after my footsteps in the dark. 

I a deep breath in and reverted to stone cold Byul before entering the club with Seunghoon.