Chapter #7

Tiny Little Men
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m not sure who recommended it in the first place, but now all six little people are sat around the table with three bottles of Soju and a twister spinner.

“Sehun, right foot red,” Minseok announces as he picks his shot glass up with two hands and takes a sip.

“My right foot can’t reach red,” Sehun grumbles as he flails his limb out and hooks it around Chanyeol’s arm, hoping to keep them both up. Though if all else fails and it’s between them two, a simple twitch could win him the game.

Kris reaches out and takes a gulp from his beer bottle passing it to Suho who does the same before it is placed back on the table. Kyungsoo takes a hold of the spinner and throws it forward, stepping out of the way when it comes around fast.

“Jongdae, left arm blue,” Luhan says next when the spinner stops and he takes a sip from his straw that is hooked into a brandy glass. There’s Soju in that too. The little guys had been given alcohol too, only they were restricted to tiny sis every now and again to prevent them from getting too drunk. The humans on the other hand were already tipsy, Chanyeol and Jongin already being off their face.

“Guys!” Chanyeol suddenly booms as his posture falls to the ground with a huff and he takes everyone else down with him. “We should play truth or dare!”

“Great idea!” Jongdae slurs…okay maybe he’s drunk too…

Within a few minutes, the table is moved to the side of the room and all six boys are sat in a circle. The little guys are in between, hardly filling up a whole space, and there’s an empty bottle of Soju in the middle.

Jongin spins the bottle fist and it ends up landing on Jongdae. “Okay Chen, truth or dare?”

“Err dare?”

Jongdae patiently awaits his fate, twiddling with the carpet as Jongin tries to think of something. He couldn’t go with something childish, or anything too rated since the little guys could get scared off by it, so he decided to go and fetch his laptop to be safe.

Truth or Dare Generator he types into the search engine, clicking on the first result. The he clicks on the spinner and waits, putting the laptop in the middle of the circle facing towards him.

“Okay, the result is, drumroll…oh…”

“What? What is it?” Jongdae asks frantically, spinning the laptop around to see it but gasping when he sees what his fate is.

“Kiss one person in the group that the other players vote on,” Sehun reads out from what he can see of the screen, rolling over in laughter when he realises what he said.

Immediately, while Jongdae is sat staring at the screen in disbelief, the other five members gather.

“Okay, I suggest we leave the tiny people out of it, since they’re probably a safety hazard to be kissed by Jongdae, and then it’s between us,” Suho offers forward and makes a mental note.

“That sounds good. I suggest Suho,” Kris announces and raises his hand, Sehun and Chanyeol mimicking the action.

“What? Why?!”

“Sehun’s too enamoured with Luhan, the same with Chanyeol and Baekhyun, Jongin and Kyungsoo, and I’m not offering myself forwards for the task,” Kris replies and goes back to take his seat.

As everyone else fans out and takes their seat, Jongdae looks over in anticipation.

“The council has spoken,” Chanyeol shouts dramatically, “And you shall kiss Suho.”

“Right, let’s get this over with,” Suho groans and moves to the centre of the circle, resting on his knees and waiting with his eyes closed.

“Does the generator specify what kind of kiss it has to be?” Jongdae asks as he crawls up to the centre and sits opposite Suho, staring at his nervous face with his eyes closed.

“No,” Sehun replies while scrolling carefully, “But I vote it has to last at least ten seconds and there has to be movement.”

The vote is seconded, and thirded, and fourthed, and I probably just made those words up, but basically everyone raises their hands except Luhan who’s laid on his back with his eyes closed and a blissed out expression. Clearly the Soju went right to his head.

“Yah!” Jongdae clicks his fingers in front of Suho’s face and gets eye contact, holding out his hand. “For the game?”

Suho shakes his hand and gulps. “For the game.”

Jongdae’s hand goes round to the back of Suho’s head and pulls his face closer, kissing him full on the lips and moving them as the boys start cheering and whooping, some of them going into shock since they expected at least one of the parties to object. With the ten seconds moving quickly, Suho links his hands around Jongdae’s neck and moves his lips more, making it into a full blown moving kiss. All that’s missing is the camera. Oh no wait, Kris is filming it…

“Okay, time’s up!” Kyungsoo announces since he was watching his watch, both boys breaking apart and looking sheepishly to the floor. Without a word, they move back to their places and sit comfortably, not making eye contact for the next few hours.

* *

By the time two hours has passed, half of the group have passed out. There’s Kris lying on the sofa with little Tao sprawled out completely on his chest, both snoring like there’s no tomorrow. Kris had lasted about half an hour longer than his companion who hadn’t even made it through two shot glasses before he was stumbling to the sofa to climb, Kris noticing his struggle and lifting him so he could rest comfy on his chest.

Then in the middle of the floor there are a couple of little guys laid all over each other, limbs tangling in with each other’s. Luhan’s head is somewhere on Minseok’s chest, and there are arms all over the place. Neither of them made it to three shot glasses before ‘assuming the position’ and collapsing onto one another.

Jongin crawled away at one point, now resting with Kyungsoo on his bed fast asleep and dead to the world. Kyungsoo was asleep on the floor a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter