Chapter #18

Tiny Little Men
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Luhan wakes up, he feels infinitely warmer than he usually does. Usually it’s just a thin sheet of duvet covering him, or Sehun’s thumb, but as he looks around, Luhan discovers that actually, he’s fully tucked into the duvet. And it’s not drowning him. In actual fact, that part of the morning is the part that gets swept under the rug. Because despite his new revelation of being taller and more normal sized, it’s overshadowed by the fact that Sehun’s holding him. Not in his hand, but in his arms.

There’s one arm tucked underneath Luhan’s bare waist, and the other is draped across it as they lie on their sides facing each other. Luhan’s heart races as he comprehends just how close they are, and the fact that their faces are just inches from touching, and the older male’s body heats up because of his panicking. Not only the close proximity, but also the fact that Luhan is stark .

As a primal instinct that Sehun takes up, once he feels the body next to him worrying and heating up because of it, he links his hands together and pulls Luhan closer. This puts both pairs of lips just a centimetre away, and Luhan has never struggled more with his self-control.

Luhan decides that if they stay like this for much longer then he’ll pounce, and if he’s going to kiss Sehun at all, he wants the boy to be conscious for it. So he kicks him. Just lightly, mind.

Sehun stirs, mumbling in his sleep as he shifts about and eventually opens his eyes to find a pair of doe style ones staring back at him. In his fatigued stupor, Sehun shrugs it off. Luhan gives him a few moments before the younger is suddenly launched up and over, arms either side of Luhan in shock.

“L-Luhannie?” he gasps with eyes wide.

Luhan chokes back a laugh as he nods, feeling his heart speed up once more as Sehun reaches for one of his hands, lifting it up to examine it as he intertwines their fingers.

“You grew,” Sehun states as he looks back into those soft and loving eyes.

“I did,” Luhan laughs back breathily. Then he frowns, “This means I can’t sleep in your hand anymore,” he adds with a sad tone.

“Maybe not, but you can sleep in my arms instead.”

Luhan blinks twice, staring up at Sehun as he does something he’s wanted to for a while. Not kissing the boy, but just touching him. Lifting his spare hand, Luhan touches the pads of his fingers to Sehun’s cheek and it gently, never taking his eyes from Sehun’s.

That’s when the smaller male realises how Sehun’s face, though slowly, is gradually inching towards his own. Luhan takes a deep breath in and waits for the impact as Sehun’s eyes drift towards those pink lips, anticipating the kiss he’s wanted to initiate since he first saw the man.

Just inches away, centimetres in fact. So close. Luhan can feel Sehun’s steady breath on his lips, they’re nearly touching. Luhan should lean up and join them together, right?

“Hey Sehu—”

Sehun quickly jumps back, still holding onto Luhan’s hand as he looks at Jongin stood in the doorway, looking as awkward as ever.

“Uh I’m sorry, I’ll come back later.”

“Wait!” Jongin comes back. “What did you want? Might as well tell me now.”

Luhan gulps and attempts to pull the sheets up and around himself, at least to hide the fact he’s in Sehun’s bed, not to mention that he’s underneath said owner of bed.

“Suho wants to talk to everyone in the living room.”

As the boy disappears once more, Sehun has no choice but to turn his attention back to his hyung.

“We should go then,” he whispers as he brushes his thumb over Luhan’s hand.

“Y-Yeah,” Luhan fumbles as he sits up, momentarily forgetting that the sheets would ride up and expose his torso.

“L-Luhan,” Sehun begins as he looks into the only other pair of eyes in the room, “What are you wearing?”

Luhan looks down. “Nothing,” he answers quietly.

“Nothing at all?!”

“No, I must have outgrown my clothes, I guess.” Luhan sees Sehun panicking and jumping off the bed, rummaging around in his drawers for clothes. “I-I’m sorry, I should have left when I knew.”

“No, I’m not angry at you, Hannie. I’m pissed at myself for not noticing earlier. Now I feel like a ert for practically sitting on you while you were .”

Luhan blushes all shades of red. 50? Eh. Before he knows it, there are a variety of clothes thrown onto the bed and Luhan is directed to slip them on in the bathroom after taking a shower if he wants one.

Sehun tries to bury himself in dressing Luhan to avoid what almost happened. He almost kissed Luhan.

* *

As the two emerge into the living room, they find they’re not the last to arrive. Sehun takes a seat next to Jongdae, patting his lap for Luhan to sit on. He gets comfortable. The maknae then drifts his eyes around the room, spotting every single rooming couple to be closer than they were before.

Jongin’s busying himself with combing through Kyungsoo’s hair, though when he locks eyes with Sehun, he looks sheepish all of a sudden. Sehun makes a note to ask him about that later.

“Okay,” Suho announces as he stands up next to the wall. “I suppose you’re wondering why I’ve called you here.”

“Damn right,” Chanyeol pitches in from the floor. Sehun jumps at how close his voice is, since he wasn’t there a moment ago. Baekhyun’s perched on his lap too, except those two are slightly closer, like koalas. “I’ll have you know some of us were busy.”

Again Sehun catches Jongin’s guilty gaze, and he definitely needs to ask the male about that later.

“Well, first of all let me say that I’m very happy to see you all looking healthy, and I assume happy.”

Sehun subtly winds his arms around to Luhan’s front, tangling their fingers together as discreetly as possible. Only Minseok looks over.

“Though there is the small matter of space. This apartment was only meant for six, not twelve. And then there’s the issue of money, and how on earth we’re going to afford to pay for double the amount of food. That’s not even touching upon how we barely know you all.”

“We can help out there,” Minseok adds as he looks around at his friends. “We can all get jobs too, to help pay for things. And we can pay rent, right?”

All five visitors nods, Minseok looking up to Jongdae for confirmation. He smiles at the elder boy, resting his head on the mop of head just in front of him.

“And as for the space issue,” Chanyeol joins in again, Baekhyun looking up at him expectantly like a puppy. “We managed last night, I think this can work out. We can all room together as usual, it’ll be fine.”

Translation: Baekhyun can sleep in my bed.

Or alternatively: Baekhyun can sleep with me *suggestively wriggles eyebrows*

Yixing chooses not to think about last night. He and Suho shared the bed, but it felt like so much more than half of the bed between them. They practically slept on the edges each, but Yixing sensed he had done something wrong. Everyone else was talking about how close they had gotten to one another, and how they slept in each other’s arms, but Suho acted like Yixing disgusted him somehow.

Suho seems to stammer, “W-Well, I guess that’s that sorted then.”

“Good,” Jongdae huffs as he stands, arms scooped under Minseok so he rises in his arms.

“Hey! Put me down, you big oaf!”

Jongdae ignores him, striding back off to his room with a smug smile on his face. Minseok just clings on as he looks over to Luhan with a look of ‘save me’, but the younger boy is already off. Sehun’s got him by the hand as he escapes to his bedroom, practically dragging him through the door before shutting it forcefully. Luhan is then pressed up against the wood, Sehun’s body close as he stares into those deer like eyes.

“S-Sehun,” Luhan pants as he winds one hand up and around Sehun’s neck.

“Yeah baby?”

Luhan blinks at the cute pet name, wondering where all of this came from. But on top of that, he finds a sort of repulsion coming from the name.

Luhan frowns, “I don’t want to be a baby.”

Sehun chuckles throatily as he lifts one hand to caress Luhan’s cheeks. “Why not?”

“Because I’m older than you! A-And I’m manly, not a baby!”

“Nuh-uh, you’re a baby. You’ve got a cute button nose-” he taps

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter