Chapter #3

Tiny Little Men
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun glances over to his alarm clock on the stand, seeing it would go off in ten minutes. That’s when all of the boys agreed to meet in the living room to discuss the new arrivals and what they would do about them, intending on it being a secret meeting for just the six larger boys. But how was Sehun supposed to get out to the living room if Luhan was asleep on his palm?

Looking down at the smaller boy, Sehun can see the appeal for wanting to keep him. He’s adorable. With his little eyes scrunched up as he sleeps and his hands that are clutching onto Sehun’s thumb, he’s just something to ‘aww’ at. Really.

So does it really matter if he decides to skip talking to the guys? He could just pretend to be asleep and even they wouldn’t want to wake little Luhan up. Not while he’s shuffling around and looking cute. But with all his moving and his attempt at rolling over without letting go of Sehun’s thumb, he manages to accidentally kick one of the nerves in Sehun’s hand and cause him to twitch his wrist, effectively shocking Luhan into opening his eyes and looking over his shoulder at Sehun.

“Sorry,” Sehun whispers, shutting his eyes gently in regret. He looked so peaceful, as well. There’s a squeak as a reply and Sehun assumes it’s his forgiveness, expecting Luhan to go back to sleep. But instead, he feels a tingling along his arm and looks over to see Luhan walking along his upper arm now with his arms out at his sides, like an event at the circus. He then comes to settle on Sehun’s shoulder which is now near his chin, sitting and crossing his legs with a sleepy smile.

“Good morning to you too,” Sehun laughs, making the little guy giggle. Luhan then starts to makes some gestures and Sehun gets within a few seconds what he was trying to say. “I slept fine, what about you?” He holds his thumbs up in response, smiling brightly with tired eyes. “You look exhausted, why don’t you go back to sleep?”

Luhan just nods his head slowly, then curling up and getting comfy on Sehun’s shoulder.

“Oh, you can’t sleep there!” Sehun whispers quickly, putting his hand under Luhan’s fragile form gently and shifting him onto the pillow before sitting up and running a hand through his own hair to push it out of his face. When he turns back to see if Luhan has settled, he sees he boy looking at him sadly. “I have to go and talk to the boys, that’s all. And they’re always noisy in the morning.”

Again Luhan gives him a sad and begging look, almost as if he wants to go with Sehun. In fact, that’s exactly what he wants, but he can’t tell Sehun without it coming out like he’s talking to a mouse. So he settles for giving him puppy-dog eyes, knowing it worked slightly last night.

“Are you ever going to give up?” Sehun sighs, smirking at the cute little bundle of human on his pillow. Luhan shakes his head quickly with a huge smile adorning his face, knowing he’s won this time. Again Sehun breathes out heavily, shutting his eyes momentarily in mourning for his once present stubbornness. It could usually get him to win every argument he had with his friends and parents, and yet when one little guy gave him the wide eyes, he gave in.

“Fine, here you go.” Sehun holds his hand out onto the bed and Luhan throws his arms up in celebration, running into Sehun’s open palm and once again snuggling down with his thumb held tightly across his body like a pillow. It’s like Sehun’s holding onto him, so it makes Luhan feel a little safer as he’s picked up. “Just hang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter