Chapter #19

Tiny Little Men
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Luhan finishes his confession of confusion, Baekhyun scoots over to comfort him and hug him. Hand in hair, head in chest, type of comforting. Kyungsoo resorts to patting the elder boy’s knee and calming him, whilst Chanyeol slips out of the room with a low mumble.

“Where’s he going?” Kyungsoo asks as Luhan looks up from Baekhyun’s shirt.

“Give it a moment,” the diva answers as the brute thunders down the hallway and it can be heard throughout the apartment. Within seconds, a door can be heard slamming against a wall and then some loud shouting.

“What’s he doing?” Luhan asks again as Baekhyun seems well clued in.

“Oh him? He’s having a go at Sehun, no doubt.”

Luhan launches himself up off the bed and flies down the hall, almost running past Sehun’s bedroom door but catching the doorframe just in time. He slaps a hand over Chanyeol’s mouth and smiles awkwardly. “Chanyeol! There you are! Baekhyun’s actually looking for you, and I think he’s pretty desperate so I think you shoul—”

“Luhan,” Chanyeol mumbles as he pushes the older male away and his hand with it. “Stop fighting. He needs to hear this.”

“No he doesn’t,” Luhan replies through his teeth as a way of excluding Sehun from the remark. “Just leave it.”

“What do I need to hear?” Sehun asks from the bed, pure confusion littered on his face from his hyung’s outburst.

Jongin gets up off the bed wordlessly and leaves the room, dragging Chanyeol by the arm to go and loiter in someone else’s room. Luhan stands by the door and cringes when he hears the door closed behind him, knowing there’s an uncomfortable speech to come. He’s had this before from Tao and Minseok, so he knows how it goes.

“Lulu?” Sehun speaks up, coaxing Luhan into looking up at him. “Could you come and sit down?”

Luhan takes a breath in and mooches over to the bed, where he attempts to sit as far from Sehun as possible. The younger not having it, he pulls him into his lap as soon as he can reach. Luhan yelps but doesn’t reject the seat.

“Talk to me, baby.”

Luhan flushes at the name, then grumbles, “Chanyeol wasn’t supposed to tell you.”

“If it’s any consolation, he didn’t tell me anything I could make sense of. I was hoping you could fill in the gaps between ‘stupid’ and ‘inconsiderate’.”

“I didn’t call you those things…”

“That may have been Chanyeol’s own addition. But I need your addition now, please baby.”

“I was just getting stupid and insecure because I always do when anyone shows me affection and I start to worry that they only want something from me and then I start to panic about if I can’t give it to them and whether they’ll think less of me if I can’t give them what they want and I don’t want to think that about you because you’re really nice to me and you kiss really well but I can’t stop thinking that maybe I’m being used because I’m so used to it an—”

Sehun cuts Luhan off with a peck to the lips. “Breathe, Lu.” Luhan does as told, fiddling with his hands in his lap before Sehun takes them into his own hands. “The only thing I want from you is your trust. If you trust me not to take advantage of you, then you’ll realise I was never going to in the first place. I would never hurt you, baby. I could never. You’re my little deer. I’m sorry if I haven’t been clear enough with it, but I do honestly care a lot about you and I wouldn’t even dream of putting you in harm’s way, accidentally or not.”

Luhan just smiles weakly, not able to find a suitable response. So instead, he leans up and presses his lips to Sehun’s softly and smiles, laughing a little when the kiss breaks.

“Why are you laughing?” Sehun asks as he puts his hands on Luhan’s waist and spins him a little. Luhan moves to put a leg either side of the younger.

“Because I should’ve just told you sooner instead of Chanyeol. I knew you’d make it all better.”

Sehun smiles. “That’s what I hoped to do.” Then sealing them in a kiss once more, Sehun jumps apart suddenly. “Oh, and since I’ve been waiting to say this since I laid eyes on you, now seems like a good time to tell you I’m in love with you.”

Luhan’s eyes grow wide as he feels himself go light headed. Sehun….Sehun loves him?

“I know it could have been more romantic, and I should have put candles and things out, but you know I’d only mess it up somehow. Not to mention, Chanyeol kind of sprung up on me with how I needed to show you more attention, as if I wasn’t planning to anyway.”

“Y-You love me? How—”

“Don’t you dare ask me how I could love you. There isn’t enough time in the world for me to go into it. I’ve never been good with words anyway, so it wouldn’t make any sense.”

Luhan looks down to his lap, coincidentally right on top of Sehun’s. “So don’t use your words,” he murmurs, looking up through his eyelashes as he screws his mouth together cutely. Sehun smirks and tilts his chin up, pressing their lips together as he wraps both arms around the smaller male’s waist, pulling them closer together as Luhan’s hands find place in Sehun’s hair.

It doesn’t take minutes before tongues are tangling together, moans slipping out every now and again as Luhan shifts to get more comfortable and accidentally rubs on Sehun’s hardening crotch. Sehun doesn’t make a fuss about it so as not to worry Luhan, but the elder boy has already noticed. Being three inches tall doesn’t mean he’s never had an before.

Praying that Jongin doesn’t burst in again, Luhan takes a bold initiative and grinds down on the younger boy, a gasp and groan being his response. Sehun pulls back from their kiss to begin and nibbling on the milky neck in front of him, barely pulling away before whispering, “, Lu.”

Luhan throws his head back to give Sehun more access, delivering another grind. Sehun groans once more, guttural and fuelled by pleasure. Luhan tugs a little on Sehun’s hair and grinds down hard, Sehun seemingly out of breath from the move. It isn’t seconds later when Luhan is tossed onto his back on the bed, Sehun crawling between his legs to kiss Luhan again, wildly and sloppily. Luhan breathes out happily when Sehun begins pulling his shirt up and off his head, peppering kisses up and down his torso until he stops at Luhan’s left and begins , extracting happy sighs and mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter