Bullies

You're my Beautiful Target

Miss A- Bad Girl, Good Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQSOCBAkDgA&feature=related

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

You asked your chauffer, Mr. Lee to send you to school. He used your grey limo and walk to open the back door for you. You bowed to thank him and went inside your car.

You brought out your pink, iTouch and played some songs to sooth yourself. A few minutes, the limo stopped infront of your school. Mr. Lee went outside and open the door for you.

You pulled out your wallet and handed him some enough money for breakfast.

 

"~~~ agashi, you don't need to bother" Mr. Lee handed you back the money but you insisted.

"You've been working so hard for us Mr. Lee, it's fine with me to give you that money because it's a worth for you" you smiled as you spoke. 

"Thank you agashi" Mr. Lee bowed.

"Don't call me agashi, Mr. Lee, it's fine with me if you call me ~~~" you smiled and left.

*~~~~, I'm so lucky to be working with you, you're such a nice kid* Mr. Lee thought and drive back home to your mansion.

 

A little thing you didn't know, the group of queenkas, Yoomi along with Skye, Hyemi, Nayeun, Chaeyoung were watching you. Yoomi look back to her friends as a smirk spread to her face.

 

"He calls her 'agashi'" Yoomi spoke with a hint of jealousy in her voice.

"Should we do something to her Yoomi?" Skye asked.

"Oh yes darling, we're just going to make her suffer" Yoomi smirked. All of them cackled wile Nayeun, the maknae let out a fake laugh, nervous of what will they be doing to you.

 

While you were fixing your books in your locker, someone accidentally shut it hard, almost hitting your arm. You look up as you saw Yoomi with the rest.

You just ignored them and walked out but they didn't let you pass out. Yoomi grabbed your shoulder and pound yourself to the lockers, causing you to arched back because of the pain.

 

"Aww, does it hurt 'agashi'?" she teased.

"What do you want Yoomi-ssi" you hissed as you rubbed your arm to your swollen back.

"Oh, nothing. I just want to have some fun with you" she smirked as she pulled your hair, making you fell on the ground.

 

The others, exept for Nayeun went to you and started kicking you. Two of them are pulling your hair, the rest of them are kicking you. All of the students were swooning over the hot fight between you and the queenkas.

You got nothing to do but just stand there and wait for them to stop but, it seems like they wouldn't stop. Once you inhaled a long breath, you passed out.

Nayeun noticed it and told the others to stop, and they so stop. Nayeun cradle you to her arms and mention one of the students to call the nurse.

 

"What are you doing Nayeun?!" Yoomi hissed at her.

"Don't hiss at my sister Nayeun! Remember, you're not the leader of the group!" Chaeyoung spoke. Yoomi was taken aback with Chaeyoung's words, it hurts her, a lot because Yoomi thinks that she's already the leader of the queenkas. 

"Just talk to your over protective sister or else, I'll break your rules Chaeyoung" Yoomi replied and walk out with Skye and Hyemi.

"I'm gonna talk to you later Nayeun" Chaeyoung glared at Nayeun who just innocently nod.

 

*I may look like a bad girl, but I'm a good girl.* Nayeun thought while massaging your swollen arms.