Meet your Brothers

You're my Beautiful Target

b1a4- Ok


 

"WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED?!" you shrieked while you wipe off the dust that hovered over your face and straighten your hair because it seems like you're electrified.

"Umma, appa!" you coughed as you dust off the smoke infront of you.

 

Slowly, the smoke fade out and you saw your parents, their faces filled with dust, their hair straighten up and a big grin on their faces.

You approached them and gave them a tight hug because you're so worried. Your parents looked at each other and started laughing.

You broke the hug and looked at them with your why-are-you-laughing-when-everything-is-not-funny look. You crossed your arms as you felt a hand hugging your waist.

You look back as you saw a man, with his hair curled, with a tiger-crossed hoodie and a shirt inside it and a pants with a pair of rubber shoes.

You quickly push his hands away and run behind the back of your parents. Your mom pulled you out and pulled you to her waist. Your mother looked at your father who started talking.

 

"~~~ah, meet your 'non-biological' brothers" your father spoke.

"My wha-wha-wha-whaaat?" you scratched your head in confusion.

"Great, you scared her Gongchan" the guy with the glasses spoke.

"I'm only trying to feel what it feels like to have a sister you know!" the guy with the curly hair spoke.

"~~~, this is Jinyoung" your mother pointed to the guy with perfect figures and a killer smile.

"This is Baro" your father pointed to the guy with a serious look plastered on his face and a hamster teeth.

"Appa, he got a hamster teeth" you whispered to your father.

"Hahahaha! Did you heard that? She also thought that Baro hyung got a hamster teeth!" Gongchan cackled and the four of them laughed, including your parents exept for you & Baro.

"Psh, yeah, whatever" Baro spoke.

"Okaay~ This is CNU" your mother pointed to the guy with glasses.

"That is Sandeul" your mother smiled and pointed at the guy who looked like a duck.

"Umma, he looks like Psyduck of Pokemon" you whispered.

"I heard that ~~~!" Sandeul spoke.

"And last but not the least, Gongchan" your father pointed at the guy who hugged you a while ago.

"Umma, appa, am I dreaming?" you asked.

"Why ~~~? you thought you're dreaming?" your mother asked.

"I...think....so..." you slowly spoke.

 

-THUD-

 

"Omo! What happened to her?" Gongchan panicked.

"She fainted you momon" Baro replied.

"Shinwoo, hurry, carry her to her room while I get some damp towel to put it over to her head" Jinyoung ordered.

"Sandeul and Gongchan, prepare her bed" Jinyoung pointed at Sandeul and Gongchan.

"And you Baro, get me some medicines for her" Jinyoung looked at Baro who just scoffed at him.

"Jinyoung-ah" your mother spoke.

"Ne umma?" he replied.

"We'll be going already. There is an important meeting in Thailand and we need to leave immediately" your father spoke.

"It's okay umma and appa, we'll take care of ~~~ and even have some time to get together" Jinyoung replied with a smile.

*Finally, someone is there to protect and take care of you ~~~, you don't need to worry anymore* your mother thought and went upstairs to fix their bags.


 

Hello subscribers ^^ So, how was the story going so far? I'm updating this mostly because I got ideas immediately rushing in my mind, so I'll give double, triple or more updates each day! <333 Iloveyouuu!