Expiration

You're my Beautiful Target

Gongchan woke you up by jumping up and down on your bed, that cause you to bounce off the bed. You let out a groan and rub your swollen . You glared at Gongchan who just run off. You you sat up to your bed and Jinyoung rush to your side.

He took your wrist and look at your whole body. Your body stiffened as you felt his hand massaging your back.

 

"O-oppa. It-it doesn't hurt anymore" you stuttered. Jinyoung nodded and went downstairs.

 

You walked to your mirror and looked at yourself. Your cheeks turned to beet red. You pinched yourself and wince a small pain. You rubbed it and went to took a bath.

You walked downstairs with your bag slung on your shoulder. You glanced at the clock and noticed that you're going to be late. While you're going downstairs to look for your parents, Sandeul saw a letter under the vase.

He read it and his whole body stiffened. Shinwoo noticed Sandeul's expression and went beside him.

 

"Yah, what's wrong?" Shinwoo asked. Sandeul handed him the paper and he too, was shocked.

 

You kissed your parents goodbye and took the keys and went to the front door.

 

"I'll be going already! I bet Yoomi is already looking for me!" you yelled and asked your chauffer to drive you to school.

 

Meanwhile, your brothers went to the couch to talk about the letter that Sandeul saw. Shinwoo called his parents who sat across them. Sandeul handed the paper to Mrs. Kwon. 

She shook her head in disappointment.

 

"You guys, you know that we just created you right?" Mr. Kwon asked and all of them nodded.

"This is the result of our experiment. A year and a half from now, you'll be expiring due to the chemicals we used." Mrs. Kwon spoke with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Why did the heck you used chemicals with expiration dates?!" Baro fumed in anger.

"All chemicals have expiration dates. It's just that we used mixed chemicals that expires the earliest. If we add another chemical then we'll create a wrong thing" Mr. Kwon spoke.

"Does ~~~ already knows about this?" Gongchan and Jinyoung asked at the same time.

"As for now, no. But, you'll just leave her because she'll not remember you after you expire" Mr. Kwon said.

"H-how will you do that? You're going to make ~~~ forget us?!" Jinyoung snarled.

"We're going to let her drink some pills that our friends from Japan made." Mrs. Kwon said.

"You guys should be going. You're going to be late. Don't worry, sooner or later, ~~~ will know about this" Mr. Kwon said and walked out.

 

*I didn't know that we're actually leaving you ~~~.* Jinyoung thought as he got his back and walked to school with the others.