On the same class with you

You're my Beautiful Target

B1a4- Chu Chu Chu *I couldn't think of any song, mianheyo ;a;*

--------------------------------------

The bell rang and all of the students pack to go to their classrooms. Once the class was settled, the teacher went inside with some 5 green files in her arms. She took out her glasses and looked at it.

She nodded and smiled. All of the students eyes were on her since the teacher is the most nicest teacher ever. The students smiled as the teacher greeted them

 

"Okay class, we have new students today!" she clasped her hands together as 5 gorgeous boys went inside.

 

You closed your book and your eyes widen because your brothers are in the same class as you. You eyed Sandeul who just sheepily smiled and waved at you. You can feel group of eyes looking at you. You look down and duck your head to your table.

Baro noticed it and he thought of an idea and whispered to it to the others.

 

"Okay boys, why won't you introduce yourselves to us?" the teacher spoke.

"Ne!" they answered in chorus.

"Annyeong Haseyo! Jinyoung imnida! Only ~~~ can call me 'Prince Jinyoung' " Jinyoung bowed and flash his killer smile that made the other girls swoon over him.

"Annyeong Haseyo! CNU imnida but ~~~ can call me Shinwoo, not you, you, you and aaaall of you" he bowed in a gentleman manner.

"Annyeong Haseyo! Sandeul imnida! No body can call me Psyduck exept for ~~~!" he chimed. You smiled at him, feeling safe.

"Annyeong Haseyo! Gongchan imnida and no one! No body! Not anyone can call me 'Channie' exept for ~~~! Araso!" he glared at the students that cause them to nod.

"Annyeong, Baro imnida. Call me Sunwoo and I'll beat you up. Who ever mess with ~~~ will face us, araso?" he glared at Yoomi, Skye, Hyemi and Nayoung. 

 

Yoomi felt a shiver ran down to her spine as she glared at you and curse you under her breathe. You didn't notice that because your eyes were twinkling at them.

They sat around you and gave you an assuring smile.

 

*Don't worry ~~~, we're on the same class with you. Who ever messes with you will face me* Baro thought.

--------------------------------------------

Hello to my new subscribers! So, how does the poster look like? I actually created that one, I know, it :( Anyways, don't forget to comment! Lumme lumme lumme lumme lumme baby~