To the Rescue

You're my Beautiful Target

Infinite- Nothing's Over

-------------------------------------

 

Once the classes are over, the boys went out to buy some drinks. You walked to your locker and placed your books inside. You locked your locker and walk outside.

You reached the front gate but before that, someone drag you from the hair and push you on the ground. You look up and saw Yoomi with the rest. You caught Nayoung looking at you with sorrow in her eyes. 

 

"Well, let's see. First, Byunghun caught and laid his eyes on you and now the new boys?! What kind of spells do you cast on them geeko?!" Yoomi snarled at you.

"You don't know me Yoomi" you replied. You stood up and dust off the speck on dust on your skirt.

"YOU ING !" Yoomi raised her hand. You closed your eyes and feel no pain. You open your eyes and saw him.

"L-Ljoe oppa" you muttered.

"You don't have rights to call her '' Yoomi. Don't. lay. any. single. finger. on. her. or else." Ljoe pushed Yoomi's hand away.

 

Yoomi glared at you for the last time and went off. Nayoung was left behind and whispered 'thank you' at Ljoe who just simply nodded at reply. Ljoe looked at your arm and scanned your whole body.

You felt yourself stiffened because you can sense that your 'dream guy' is concerned. Blush crept to your face and you tried your best not to let it notice to Ljoe.

Ljoe looked at you and smirked. He poked your cheeks that made you jumped.

 

"Why are you blushing?" he asked while dabbing his hanky to your bruised arm.

"I-I-I'm not." you stuttered as you pulled away your arm.

"Yes you do! Does that mean..." Ljoe traced off and look around. He walked near you this close and whispered to your ear.

"You like me?" he asked.

"NO!" you stomped as you felt a sting on your legs that cause you to wibble and loose your balance.

 

Before Ljoe could catch you, it was no other than your 'non-biological' brother, Jinyoung. Gongchan gasped and dropped his bubble tea and worriedly went beside you.

 

"Did we told you to wait for us?!" Gongchan pointed at you while looking at your bruise with a worried face.

"I-I, thought you're already waiting for me outside" you pouted that cause Baro to smile a bit. Shinwoo saw this and smack Baro's head.

"You can still laugh when ~~~ is in this kind of situation, WHAT KIND OF BROTHER ARE YOU?!" Shinwoo collasped in his words.

"Yah, her pout is cute okay? Don't blame me, she pouted first!" Baro protested while rubbing the back of his head.

"But why are you not smiling when I pout?" Shinwoo pouted.

"Eww. That is just the most horrible thing I saw" Baro muttered as a giggle escaped in your lips.

"Okay, let's stop this and just bring ~~~ to the clinic" Jinyoung muttered when he carried you bridal-style that caused you to let out a small scream.

"I'm a doctor and I can heal her at home!" Sandeul spoke.

"Psh, whatever Sandeul. We don't trust you" Jinyoung pulled you that caused you to tightly wrap your arms around his neck and rest your head on his chest.

*Ba-bump, ba-bump* Jinyoung heard it in his head.

"Sandeul-ah, did you heard that 'ba-bump, ba-bump' thinggy?" Jinyoung asked.

"No hyung" Sandeul replied while on his big lollipop.

"Oppa, is that my lollipop again?" you asked while pointing at Sandeul.

"No, I bought it!" Sandeul faster on his lollipop.

"Then who.. eat.... it?" you asked. You looked at Shinwoo who shooked his head; at Gongchan who just flash his tongue at you; Jinyoung who just also shook his head and Baro who avoided your gaze.

"It.. was... YOU!" you pointed at Baro.

"Wha-How-Aish!" Baro stomped. All of you laughed and just walk away, leaving Ljoe behind. You told Jinyoung to stop to say goodbye to Ljoe.

"Ljoe oppa!" you shrieked.

*Did she just called me oppa?* Ljoe thought and look back at you.

"Neh?" he asked.

"Annyeong! See you tomorrow and... thank you!" you smiled and left.

 

With that, Ljoe went home with his friends with a smile. On the other side, you're smiling at yourself with the goofiness of your brothers. *Without them, I wonder how will I survive this misery* you thought.

 

Author's Note: I don't like giving short and late updates =.= I'm really sorry for updating late! It was my exams week and I still need to pass some requirements ;_; I'm really sorry! I'm currently on a semi-hiatus right now -_- Oh yeah, I'll be back in a month or so? But don't worry, I'll try to update this after exam week; next week. I hope I will not loose any subscribers but instead increase more! Thank you my dear followers! <33 Comment && Subscribe! (: