Would you go out with me?

You're my Beautiful Target

Yoseob && Gayoon- What I want to do Once I have a Lover

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung and the rest guided you back to your classroom. They told you they will be going to their classes once the bell rang. You went to your sit and took out your favorite book, 'Romeo and Juliette'.

You smiled to yourself while reading the cute quote that William Shakespeare wrote, "What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet".

The bell still hasn't rung but you can hear yells outside. You didn't give a thing about it and continue reading.

 

"Omo! It's L.Joe oppa of Teen Top!" one of your classmate screamed.

 

You look up and saw Byunghun looking at you with his charismatic smile. You gulped as you slowly close your book and fix your hair. He giggled at your reaction and slowly approached you.

You can hear murmurs from your classmate that is too harsh for you to understand. You snapped out from your gaze and continue reading your book. You said to yourself, *I don't care if Byunghun is in the same class with me today*

A shadow hovered you. As you look up, you can hear halos from the angels because L.Joe a.k.a Byunghun is right infront of you. You closed your book and just smiled at him.

 

*Trying hard-to-get ay?* Byunghun thought.

"Hi ~~~" Byunghun spoke.

 

You tried your best not to squeal or panick. You just stay calmed and motioned him to sat beside you, and so did he. He snatched away your book as you tried to reach out for it but your legs are too short. 

You pouted and crossed your arms. Byunghun noticed it and returned your book. You gave him a mehrong that made him giggle and pinch your cheeks.

 

"Yah!" you covered your pink cheeks.

"Why are you covering your cheeks, huh?" he asked while poking your sides.

"Haha! Stop it!" you laughed.

"Okay okay, I'll stop" he smiled and leaned back to the chair.

"~~~ah" He spoke in an angelic tone.

"N-neh?" you stuttered as you faced him. Cold beads of sweat run to your forehead as you wiped it off.

"Would you go out with me this Saturday?" he asked.

"M-mwo?" you asked in disbelieve.

"Go out with me, okay?" he winked and went off.

 

Once he closed the door, you started slapping your cheeks to check if this is reality of not. You can feel your cheeks burning up. The bell rang as you sat back to your seat, still daydreaming about Byunghun and you on a romantic date.