Brothers to the rescue

You're my Beautiful Target

Sandeul grew worried. He was walking back and forth while the others are just eating their foods like hungry hyenas. Baro couldn't help and just scoffed at the worried Sandeul.

 

"Yah, why are you walking back and forth?" Baro asked while munching into his food.

"I'm worried for Yoomi okay. She's not yet here" Sandeul replied.

 

The four of them stopped eating and thought about it. Sandeul was right, you're not yet here. Jinyoung's heart beat like crazy for he knows you're in trouble.

He stood up and approached Yoomi and her other friends who are just cackling and laughing. Yoomi stopped laughing and gulped when she saw Jinyoung confronting them with a cold glare. 

 

"Where. is. ~~~~." Jinyoung commanded.

"I-I don't know! Why would you look your sister on me? Am I a babysitter to look for?!" Yoomi screeched.

"YAH!" Jinyoung bawled his fist but someone stopped him. 

"He's just a girl, chill out." CNU spoke. 

"If you don't tell us where ~~~ is, I will definitely kill your nails" Gongchan spoke. 

"How many times do we have to tell you that we don't know where she is!!" Yoomi shrieked and push them away, running away I mean. 

 

Jinyoung quickly call the other four and searched for you. In the other hand, you're already loosing your oxygen; you're claustraphobic. You keep on banging the door but still, no one is hearing you. You loose hope and you dropped on your knees. You clutch on your heart and slowly, you're loosing your consciousness and faint.

CNU heard a thump once he passed the janitor's closet. He opened the door and he saw your body on the cold tile.

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

Baro carried you on his back, Gongchan is fanning you, Sandeul is calling your parents, CNU is watching out for you and Jinyoung is looking out for Yoomi. He snapped the door of the cafeteria, causing all the people looking at him.

He doesn't care if people are talking at his back, he needs to get revenge for what she did to you. Jinyoung didn't know what he's feeling right now but for sure, he's out of his mind because of you.

Yoomi saw Jinyoung glaring at her and she sneaked out of the cafeteria, going to the soccer field. Yoomi hide behind the bushes and she didn't know that Jinyoung is already behind her with a bucket of water from the canal.

Yoomi shrieked out and all of the students are already outside, watching Yoomi get drenched with the dirty water. All of the students laugh and some of them even video the incident. Jinyoung grabbed Yoomi's collar and pushed her on the grass, leaving her with a scrap knee.

 

"Don't you dare lay another finger to ~~~, or else, you don't know what's going to happen to you again. You might get that embarrassment again, or even worse." Jinyoung cursed and walked out.