Beautiful Hangover

You're my Beautiful Target

Big Bang- Beautiful Hangover


 

You opened your eyes just to realize you're in your own room. You put your hand to your forehead and flick it hard. You yelped in pain and you thought that you're just dreaming.

You stretched out your whole body and stood up. You removed the damp towel on your forehead and didn't even bother who did it to you.

You folded your blankets, fixed your bed and plushed your pillows. With that, you happily skip down to drink some milk and watch the television since today will be Inkigayo.

Once you got downstairs, you noticed that the television was on to Sports Channel. You thought that it maybe your father but your father is busy with his work, it's not your unnie, Nayoung since she's off the whole month because her mother passed away due to cancer.

You just flipped the channel to Inkigayo and saw Secret performing Starlight Moonlight. You walk to your kitchen and pulled out 3 cartons of banana milk.

You gulped one strawberry milk and threw it at the trash bin. You noticed that the trash bin was already full so you decided to throw it outside since you don't have any helpers because you only got 5 helpers, Nayoung; your personal maid, Mr. Lee; your chaufer, Mrs. Cho; the gardener, Yaemi; your parent's personal maid whose out of town with Nayoung and Mr. Goo; the caretaker of the house whose probably out with his family.

While you're throwing the trash outside, your 'brothers' were hiding behind the bushes.

 

"Hyung, let's go upstairs already" Gongchan whined at Baro.

"Naha, don't you think your whining will be effective on me Chansik" Baro scoffed.

"Not me too" Sandeul and Shinwoo spoke at the same time; "JINX!" they cooed and ended up with a cackle of laughter.

"Araso, let's go upstairs with the count of three. One...two.." Jinyoung was cut with Gongchan's eagerness to go upstairs.

"Three!" Gongchan run as fast as he could, he turned this and that still he's still unsure where his room his and he accidentally went inside your room.

 

Jinyoung followed Gongchan's giggling voice and went inside the room, your room. On the other hand, you slump your body to the couch and watch Teen Top performing 'Don't Spray Perfume'. Since you're a fangirl of them, you sang along with them and clapped your hand along with the beat of the song.

You blushed as Byunghun looked at the camera and ended up with a smirk. You felt that he's looking at you since he's your bias and he's studying at the same school as you but, you don't let him know that you even exist.

 

*All of my bias didn't know that I even exist. Sungmin oppa, Myungsoo oppa, Hyunseung oppa, Doojoon oppa, Jokwon oppa and many more didn't know I was born in this world* you thought as you let out a long sigh and decided to go upstairs.

 

While you're on your way upstairs, you sang Infinite's 'Be Mine' since you're also an Inspirit. The boys heard your voice coming closer so they started to panick.

You opened the door only to be surprised with 5 low, deep voices echoing in the room. After they scream, you scream with your high-pitched voice, causing them to cover their ears with their hands.

 

"Hyuung~ it hurts!" Gongchan rolled on the floor while covering his ears.

 

You finished screaming and pull your hands over your chest and eyed at them each. They're the people your mother introduced you in your dream, in reality.

You slapped yourself only to realize that it was reality.

 

*So, it was real afterall* you whispered to yourself.

"Yeah, this is reality ~~~" Jinyoung spoke with a small grin on his face.

"D-did you just-"

"Nah, he's just good at reading faces of people" Shinwoo spoke in a gentleman way.

"So, I guess you need a clear explanation of this" Jinyoung sheepily rub the back of his head.

 

You went to your cough and sat. The five of them sat across you, with a meter of distance. Jinyoung gulped and started explaning things to you. The thing that your mother and father planned to create them so that you wouldn't feel lonely and someone to be there to guide you.

 

"Ahhh" you sighed.

"Is it clear already?" Sandeul asked while to his big lollipop.

"Wait, where did you get that lollipop?" you asked.

"Oh, I found it under the--" "So, it was your lollipop and..this is... your room" Sandeul spoke.

"It's okay, I can still buy a new one" you replied with a smile.

 

With your smile, you slowly realize that you're slowly opening yourself to them. You realize that Jinyoung is a leader-like person; Shinwoo is a gentleman and nice person; Baro is a serious type and silent person but once you get to know him, he's funny; Sandeul is a goofy-duck guy; Gongchan is a cheerful maknae.

You didn't know that your parents inserted a hidden camera in your room. They smiled while watching at the small compact televison where the hidden camera is visible.

 

*I'm so happy to see that smile on ~~~'s face again. But I don't know if you can still accept the fact that they'll leave you soon* your mother sighed.