Encountering my bias

You're my Beautiful Target

Secret- My Boy


 

Few days passed and you're already close to them, especially to Gongchan since both of you think like '6-year-old-dummies' according to Baro.

You walked hand-and-hand with Gongchan without any meaning because you're both skipping down to school. The boys will be introduced today since they just finished filling out the form last week and was approved by the principal yesterday.

 

"I wish I can be your classmate ~~~!" Gongchan spoke while swinging your hand back and forth.

"I hope that I can be classmates with you all" you pouted. Jinyoung wrap his arms around your neck and using his free hand, he pinched your cheeks.

"You know that it's impossible ~~~ah. Shinwoo and I go to same class. I just hope that the directress assigned Sandeul, Baro and Gongchan as the same class with you" Jinyoung spoke. You blushed as you saw his killer smile. 

"Omona! We need to hurry! They're closing the gates already!" you panicked as you went behind Shinwoo and pushed him.

"Aigoo! I can do it on my own ~~~ah!" Shinwoo replied.

 

The rest just laughed at your reaction and jogged their way to you. Before the gates closed, you and the boys reached to enter the school. As you went in the middle of them, you can hear giggles and murmurs from the other students.

 

"Omo, look, 5 gorgeous guys, friends with a geeko!" "Those guys look so hot! I think they're just new transferrees!" "I wish I had them as my classmates and I'll ask some of them to go out with me!"

 

The murmurs get louder as all of the girls screamed and shout their bias name. The kingka group, 'Teen Top' is on their way infront of you. You glanced at your oppas because they knew that you're a fangirl of them.

Baro & Sandeul went behind you and lightly pushed you. You accidentally bumped at someone, causing that person to catch you. You look up and saw your night and shining armor, Byunghun with his hand around your waist and his face only this few inches away from you.

A slight of pain struck to Jinyoung's heart. Jinyoung pulled his hand close to his heart and feel his own heartbeat. *Why am I feeling this way? I need to ask creator about this*

Byunghun straighten you as you heard loud gasps and hatred from them. You lightly bowed at Byunghun and whispered that you're sorry for bumping him. You went back to your oppas as Sandeul laid an arm around your shoulder.

 

"It's okay ~~~, it's my fault, I'm sorry" Sandeul spoke.

"A-ani! It was an accident oppa! Don't worry!" you wailed your arms.

"For your information, I'll carry your bag ~~~ah" Baro snatched your bag away from you.

"Oppa!" you lightly punch his shoulders while the others cackle a laugh.

 

While your laugh is fading away, Byunghun let out a small sigh and smirked at himself.

 

*Cute!* he thought.

"Yah hyung, what are you thinking about? Do you like 'geeko'?" Ricky asked.

"Don't call him 'geecko' Ricky" he mumbled.

"Ohhhh~" the others cooed.

*Maybe, I like her* he thought.