Real Friends

You're my Beautiful Target

The boys noticed that you're having a great time with your new friends, especially Nayeun. The school bell rang, signalling the students that it's already lunch break.

You went out of your class with Nayeun and fixed your books back into your lockers. Nayeun got an emergency phone call and went home immediately. You got no chance but to share some times with the other members.

Both of them are just chit-chatting while you're just dragging your feet behind them. You looked down and sighed. It feels like you're so alone when Nayeun is not around.

Yoomi look back and smiled at you.

 

"~~~~-ah, can you go to the janitor's closet? I forgot something there" she spoke.

"Janitor's closet? What did yo-"

"JUST DO IT!" she hissed and walked away with the others.

*Fine* you thought to yourself.

 

You walk passed to your brothers but you didn't noticed them. Jinyoung went infront of you and enveloped you a tight hug. You were too shock and you're not doing anything.

You just tapped your hand lightly on the strangers back. Jinyoung broke the hug and search for your eyes.

 

"Oh, Jinyoung oppa. I thought you're somewhat a stranger or something" You muttered and let out a big sigh.

"What's wrong ~~~ah?" he asked and the others surrounded you.

"Nothing. I'll just go to the janitor's closet. Yoomi forget something." You replied and leave them.

 

They watched your fading shadow and all of them sighed and walked to the cafeteria. A little thing you didn't know, Yoomi & her friends are following you from behind. 

A dark smirk crept into Yoomi's face as soon as you enter the janitor's closet. Once you open the light, you looked back and saw Yoomi, waving her hands infront of you.

She shut the door and locked you inside. You slammed your fist into the door, trying to open it. You can hear the other girls giggling and even cackling.

 

"You're so numb ~~~-ah. You don't even know that we're already backstabbing you from the start" Yoomi spoke and ended up laughing.

"Open the door! Please! Open the door!" you pulled the knob but you eventually failed.

 

You slowly fell on your knees and your tears started to stream down to your cheeks. You groaned in frustratement, thinking that they're already your real friends but they just used you.

Backstabbed you.

 

*I thought that they're already my real friends. Is Nayeun one of them too?* you thought as you craddle yourself into sleep.