New Friends?

You're my Beautiful Target

"You know class, math doesn't make this harder, it makes things easier! So now, answer my simple question. (x+2y)(3x-4y+5); what is the answer?" Mr. Lee asked his class and still, no one even bother to answer.

"Oh my gosh! Are you even listening to my lecture a while ago?!" he screeched that cause the class just to look at him with a dull expression. His face finally lighten up when a student raised his hand.

"Yes Dung Ilwoo, do you know the answer? Class! Listen to-"

"Sir, may I go to the washroom? Thank you!" Ilwoo rushed off the class, leaving Mr. Lee with his mouth wide open.

"CLASS! WHAT IS THE ANSWER?!" he yelled.

"3x2+2xy+5x-8y2+10y" ~~~ whispered quietly. The whole class suddenly looked at you with pleasing eyes. Soon, you know they'll be thanking you for answering the question of 'Mr. Squady Pants'.

"Wait, I heard the answer, who said it?" Mr. Lee asked.

"IT WAS ~~~!" all of your classmates including Yoomi and her friends. Yoomi gave you a warm smile and you just smiled at her back. 

"Very good Ms. ~~~! Give her around of applause!" Mr. Lee praised.

 

Sandeul noticed it that after you smiled back at Yoomi, she smirked at her friends and gave you a last glare. Shinwoo also noticed it but he's not sure if he's thinking the right thing because it's not nice to give people impressions.

The bell rang and all of the students rush to the cafeteria. You slung your bag and walk out to your locker. You fixed your things and you're about to meet up with your brothers when Yoomi and her friends blocked your way.

You saw her raise her hand and you closed your eyes but, you just felt a tight hug. You opened your eyes and saw Yoomi, hugging you tight.

 

"I'm really sorry ~~~ for what I've done to you!" Yoomi pleaded.

"Yeah, we're really sorry." the rest replied. You noticed that Nayoung is around so you asked about it.

"Where's Nayoung?" you asked.

"Oh, she's at the hospital right now, she's having a high fever. We're going to visit her later, are you going with us?" her sister asked with a hidden smirk behind her lips.

"I'll ask my brothers about it--"

"Don't worry! I already told them! See you later friend!" Yoomi spoke and walk out- they left you dumb founded.

 

*Friend? Did she just called me her friend? Finally! I have new friends!* you squealed to yourself and happily skip to the cafeteria to look for you brothers.

 

Behind the lockers, Yoomi and her friends was watching you from a far. Yoomi let out a giggle and high fived each of her friends. *Finally, I can be friends with her, that means I can stab her back behind* Yoomi smirked and walk to the cafeteria with her friends.