Kaboom!

You're my Beautiful Target

b1a4- Beautiful Target


 

Your eyes fluttered open when you realize you're in your room already. You tried to sit up but a sting of pain rushed to your back, causing you to arch back and rest your head to your pillow.

You slowly caress your bruised arm as a flashback went through your mind.

 

"~~~ah!" your mother franatically sat beside you.

"Who did this to you?! What happened?!" your mother looked at your bruise.

"Oww~" you whined as your mother poke your bruise.

"Kwon ~~~, who did this to you?" your mother asked coldly.

"The q-qu-queenkas" you stuttered.

"Do you want me to tell your father's friend to assasinate them?!" your mother joked, earning a soft giggle from you.

"There, there, ~~~. I don't like seeing you in pain, you should always smile, araso?" your mother caressed your cheek and twirl a lost strand of hair to your ear.

"My princess, kwaenchana?" your father arrived and sat at the opposite side of your bed.

"I'm okay appa, just a slight pain on my back, that's all" you lied, actually, your whole body stings in pain.

"I know you're lying ~~~, you can never lie to your appa and you know that" your father cooed.

"Fine" you pouted as you tried to cross your arms but, still your arms are swollen.

"I'll be calling Dr. Lee to give you some medications, don't worry ~~~, no injections will be included." your father spoke as you let out a loud sigh, you don't like injections because you find it scary.

"Just blood" your father added.

"Mwoh?!" you franatically replied.

"I'm just joking ~~~, now I know to whom did you get being so franatic" your father laughed.

"You learned it from your father, dear" your mother spoke.

"Young miss, she learned it from you" your father replied.

"Okay, I learned it from both of you" you laughed.

 

---------

 

Days passed and your bruises are feeling well already. It was a weekend so that means you got no school. You rolled to your bed and hug your pillows because you're so bored.

*Hmm, what to do* you thought.

An idea popped to your head and you happily went to the basement, the Laboratory of your parents. You creeped inside as you saw your father slowly mixing some chemicals, your mother looking at the microscope and testing some specimen.

Your mother handed a watch glass with the specimen she looked and nodded. Your father pulled out the bunsen burner and started heating the beaker.

 

"Are the clothes ready?" your father asked.

"Yeah, just let them do it, they're not babies" your mother spoke. 

 

You slowly creep under the table and took out a small peek. Your father wore his gloves, as well as your mother and wore the glasses, they even wore a unflammable mask.

You were so interested so you took out your full head and rested it on the table.

Your father slowly dropped the specimen to five different colors of beakers and--

 

"KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!"