Introduction

You're my Beautiful Target

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qASQH0zyS-s

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Ms. ~~~, wake up" your personal maid Nayoung shook you on your sleep. You absent-mindely sat up and rub both of your eyes to see a perfect view.

"Goodmorning Nayoung unnie" you smiled, still with your eyes closed. Your body disobeyed you and slump back to your bed.

"Aigoo. ~~~ dongsaeng, Mr. && Mrs. Kwon will be mad at me for not waking you up early, you'll be late at school" Nayoung spoke. You quickly stood up and rush yourself to your bathroom to get ready. 

 

You don't want your personal maid, Nayoung, who is also your unnie because she's with you since you're on your diapers and she treats you like her little sister since she's older than you in 3 years.

She's working as your personal maid in the whole day and studying in the afternoon, while your parents pay all her needs because she's the only one left alone in her family.

Once you're done fixing yourself, you ask Nayoung to fix your hair into a French-tail braid since you don't want your hair to cover your face because your parents told you that hair is also the cause of having some pimples on your face, which means that you're dirty to yourself and you don't want others to think that you're dirty.

Once she's done, you gave her a quick hug, took your backpack and slung it to your shoulder and rush downstairs to eat breakfast.

 

"Thanks for fixing my hair Nayoung unnie!" you yelled as you went downstairs.

 

Nayoung smiled while fixing your own bed. On the other hand, you walk to the big table alone and eat your breakfast. Your parents were away for 4 months in Japan due to some important works.

You understand their current situation and don't let it affect you.

 

*I wish, I had some siblings, older unnies or oppas with me because I'm to lonely* you whispered to yourself. A little thing you didn't know, your parents already arrived and was about to surprise you when your mother heard the thing you whispered.

She leaned on the wall and close her fist and put it to her heart. She doesn't like seeing you feeling sad and lonely. She approached Mr. Kwon and told about your current situation.

Mr. Kwon of a brilliant plan and went to work immediately so that you won't feel so lonely.

 

*Don't worry ~~~, umma && appa will make you proud, we promise* Mr. Kwon thought while writing some footprints with Mrs. Kwon.