Limits

My Muse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You seem to be caught up in some trouble," Naito brought up in the library.

"Don't even," Seohyun grumbled. 

"Just a warning," Naito reminded her, "Don't get distracted from your work."

"Doesn't that go for everyone?"

"Not for Jung Yonghwa," Naito chuckled.

"Why is he an exception?"

"He doesn't even need to try anymore," Naito explained, "He already has the top seat at universities in his hands. He came to high school just for the experience."

"Seriously?" Seohyun was surprised, "Jung Yonghwa?"

"Yes," Naito confirmed, "So that's why it's more a reason for you to stay away from him. You'll just get distracted. He already has the door open for him. You don't."

"You're right," she agreed, "But, Naito? I have a question."

"Yeah?"

"What if, you had to do something bad for your family?" she suddenly asked.

"Random," Naito commented, "Why that question?"

"Just...wondering."

"I would do anything for my family," Naito replied right away with confidence, "No doubt about that. You can always have more friends, but you can't replace family."

Naito gently slapped a book in his hand on Seohyun's head.

"Enough of the irrelevant chit-chat. Let's work."

It was lunch time again and Jonghyun slid into the seat next to Seohyun.

"So," Jonghyun munched on his food, "I don't think you're being fair."

"Fair?"

"Yeah," he said, "I told you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter