A Bold Move

My Muse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did you practice at all?" Naito asked Seohyun once they were in the practice room again.

"I...did," Seohyun replied quietly.

"Sure, you did," Naito said mockingly, "Can you get my phone? It's on the desk over there."

"Yeah," Seohyun said and walked over to get his phone.

Just then, a text message notification rang and Seohyun unintentionally looked at the screen.

She was shocked to see the name of Dasom Kim. 

"Here," Seohyun handed the phone over to Naito, pretending that nothing had happened. 

"Thanks," Naito gently accepted his phone, not realizing the situation. 

He unlocked his phone and started to reply.

"Who is it?" Seohyun questioned slyly. 

"My brother," Naito said. 

He had lied. 

Seohyun knew that Naito was someone she couldn't trust. 

After the practice session was over, Seohyun walked over to her locker, trying to contemplate what the relationship was between Naito and Dasom, but when she saw that Jonghyun waiting nearby, that thought just disappeared.

"Seohyun!" Jonghyun raised a hand as a greeting and skipped over to her, "I have some good news."

Seohyun couldn't help but smile. It was rare to see Jonghyun so happy. 

"Yeah?" 

"Seohyun-ah," Jonghyun started timidly, "I got...a girlfriend."

"Really?" Seohyun was ecstatic.

"Her name's Sooyoung," Jonghyun continued to explain, "And I would like you to meet her."

"When? I would love to!" Seohyun exclaimed and gave Jonghyun a hug, "Dude, I'm so happy for you!"

"Well, well," a voice said, "What a nice picture."

They both turned around. Jessica was standing with Sooyoung. 

"Oh," Seohyun pulled apart from Jonghyun.

Jessica seemed annoyed and Soyoung didn't look very delighted either.

"Sorry," Jonghyun said awkwardly, "She was just congratulating me."

Seohyun walked up to Sooyoung and let out her hand.

"Nice to meet you. My name's Seohyun. I'm one of Jonghyun's friends."

But Sooyoung didn't accept Seohyun's greeting. 

"Sooyoung-ah," Jonghyun urged, but she didn't do anything.

Suddenly, another person barged into the scene.

"Ah!" Yonghwa appeared, putting his arm around Seohyun, "I was looking for you."

"Me?" Seohyun was surprised and pushed his arm off, "Why me?"

"Sooyoung-ah," Yonghwa faced her, "I would really like to apologize for acting so rudely to you. And to help you out, I'll get this idiot out of the way for you and y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter