Caught Red Handed

My Muse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She thinks she's everything," Seohyun muttered to herself as she sat down in the school library to study. 

"You seem quite disheveled," a familiar voice said.

"Jung Yonghwa?" 

"I am too," Yonghwa replied, laying down a few books on the table, "I feel horrible. I treated Sooyoung so badly, and I didn't even have a clue that she couldn't talk."

Seohyun was shocked.

How oblivious does someone have to be to not even realize that? 

"You're probably thinking I'm really stupid, aren't you?" Yonghwa asked. 

"What?" Seohyun acted as if there was no way.

"Really?" 

"Okay..." she gave in to the truth, "I'm just surprised you never caught on."

Yonghwa ruffled up his hair in frustration.

"I don't even know how to apologize."

"You just need to apologize, say sorry and why," Seohyun replied casually, "That's it. I'm sure Sooyoung will forgive anyone who shows sincerity."

"Yeah, but I made a huge mistake," Yonghwa sighed sadly.

"A lot of people do," Seohyun said comfortingly.

Yonghwa looked up at her, surprised. 

"Since when were you so nice?" he chuckled. 

"If you're just going to blab on and on, I'm going to move. I need to study," Seohyun frowned.

"That's more like it," Yonghwa nodded his head, "But you seem off today. Did something happen?"

Seohyun smirked. 

"She's your friend."

"Huh?" 

"That Jessica," Seohyun responded.

"Oh," Yonghwa smiled, "Yeah, she gets on the nerves of a lot of people."

"Yeah, but she really stepped over the line, I think," Seohyun stated seriously. 

"Whoa," Yonghwa was interested now, "If it's enough to make you angry, then it must've been something."

"She told me to stay away from Jong---" Seohyun stopped herself, "Why am I even telling you?"

"Wow, hurt," Yonghwa placed his hand over his heart, "My heart has been stabbed."

"Exactly," Seohyun rolled her eyes, "This is stupid." 

She got up to leave, when Yonghwa suddenly said,

"I can guess what your situation was. And I probably have the reason behind it."

"What?" 

This caught Seohyun's attention. She sat back down.

"I've known Jessica for a long time," Yonghwa said, "And she always tells me everything that's on her mind, but it was back in freshmen year that there was one thing she hid from me."

"Freshmen year?" Seohyun repeated. 

Yonghwa nodded. Seohyun tried to think of what she had heard about freshmen year. 

"No matter how much you try, you can't guess what it is," Yonghwa said plainly, "To simply put it, it's because you weren't even at this school."

Seohyun scowled at him, clearly annoyed by his remark.

"Whatever, anyways," Yonghwa continued, "I could tell she had a guy, but she hid it. Not sure why, but she eventually told me she was with someone, although she wouldn't dare mention his name."

"She hid her boyfriend?" Seohyun questioned.

"Yeah and after maybe a month or so, she started to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter