Exposed.

My Muse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her uncle was waiting at the school entrance with her car.

"So, how was your day today?" he asked.

"Complicated," Seohyun responded without energy.

"You sound exhausted...Wait!" her uncle almost pressed the car horn, "It can't be!" 

"What? What's wrong?" Seohyun was shocked by her uncle's sudden outburst.

"A boy!" 

"What?" Seohyun frowned, "That wasn't the reason."

"Ugh, that's too bad," her uncle seemed disappointed and slouched in the driver's seat, "Let's go home."

Seohyun shook her head disapprovingly at her uncle and took a deep breath. She rested her chin on her hand and looked blankly out her car window. Her uncle glanced over at her.

She seems more human now. 

Once they arrived home, her aunt was preoccupied making dinner.

"Already making dinner?" her uncle was surprised.

"Did you forget?" her aunt asked her husband, "Great. I knew this would happen!" 

"I'm confused..." her uncle scratched his head.

"Professor Kim is coming today!" her aunt announced.

"Oh!" Seohyun's uncle immediately jumped out of the living room chair, "I'm going to change!" 

"Professor Kim?" Seohyun asked.

From first sight, Seohyun...despised Professor Kim's arrival to her house. Not because Seohyun hated him, but because she hated his daughter, Dasom Kim. 

"I love music!" Dasom smiled brightly.

Fake. 

"Brocolli is my favorite food!"

Pscht. Who says veggies are the best? 

"Your house is so cute! I love the decorations, especially in the kitchen!" 

Uh huh. You didn't even carefully observe everything. 

"So, Seohyun, how do you like your school?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter