Rivalry

My Muse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica dragged Seohyun outside to teh same bench that she had first eaten lunch with Jonghyun. She ordered for her to sit down.

"Who are you to boss me around?" Seohyun demanded, her arms crossed.

"It's important," Jessica stated firmly, her angry tone suddenly vanishing.

Must really be important then. Seohyun decided. 

She obediently sat down.

"I know you hate me," Jessica started.

Seohyun was confused. What exactly did she have to talk about? 

"Um," Seohyun didn't know how to respond to that. 

"I need you to distance yourself from Jonghyun," she said.

"What?" Seohyun was surprised by this absurd request, "No. I'm his friend, and you're in no position to tell me to stay away from my friends."

"Is he that important to you?" Jessica asked smugly, reverting back to her conceited self.

"Yes, he is," Seohyun stated confidently. 

"Uh-huh. And you're important to him?" Jessica challenged.

Seohyun hesitated.

"I'm sure I am," she answered awkwardly, "I'm one of his friends."

"Do friends shove each other on the ground like that?" Jessica asked.

Seohyun's mind flashed back to when Jonghyun had pushed her out of the way. She ignored it.

"He was obviously emotionally unstable," Seohyun argued, "Thanks to you."

"He was too emotionally unstable to listen to you, yet," Jessica had a slight pause, "He was able to listen to Sooyoung."

Seohyun felt a pang of jealousy. 

"I'm his friend," she defended herself, "But that doesn't mean I know everything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter