My New Boss

My Name Is Love

[Taeyeon's POV]

It's another busy day for me here in the office. I need to make a report about the sales of the water pump I'm selling.

"Yul, how many did we sell?" I asked Yuri.

"I only sold 3 for the whole week! And it was because of your stupid endorsement. We can't get our bonus pay!" Yuri told me and I think he's slightly mad.

Just then a girl came to us and gave Yuri a mug of coffee. He just smiled at the girl charmingly. Yuri is really popular to girls in our office but I don't know if he likes anyone.

"Hey Taeng, look at this. I took this yesterday and she's really pretty!" Yuri said as he showed me a picture of a girl in his phone. I agree with Yuri, the girl is really beautiful.

Just then, Jiyeon, one of the prettiest girls here in our office, walked across our table and Yuri immediately took the chance to take a photo of her. But Yuri was shocked when he saw Jessica on the screen instead of Jiyeon. Jessica is our supervisor and I bet that Yuri is really nervous right now.

"Taking photos of pretty girls during office hours Mr. Kwon?" Jessica glared at Yuri and Yuri accidentally spilled his coffee.

" Yul!" I exclaimed. The coffee almost spilled on me. Luckily, I have a very fast reflex. He just looked at me and mouthed sorry.

"Sorry Ms. Jung! I will now go back to work!" He answered with his voice shaking.

"Okay. By the way, we will have a new CEO of er Enterprise." Jessica informed us. Why so sudden?

"Who will be the new CEO? And when will he start?" I asked.

"The son of our current CEO and as far as I remember he will start today." Jessica answered us and she looked at her left side.

"Oh! There he is! Quickly fix yourselves." She exclaimed and we quickly looked to the direction she is looking at.

Is he really the new CEO? He looks so young. It seems like he is almost the same age with us. He is also handsome. But I'm still more handsome. Keke~ I quickly fixed my tie as he started walking to our table.

"Are you Kim Taeyeon?" He asked me. Wait, how did he know my name? Am I that good that the CEO knows me?

"Uhm yes I am." I answered as I smiled at him confidently.

"Do you remember me? I'm Nichkhun." Wait, the name seems so familiar to me! Oh shoot! He is my boss! Yuri and I looked at each other and I know that he is also recalling the incident.

"er." I mumbled as I remembered what I did to him. From a nerdy guy he became a handsome man.

"Yes I am. Good thing you still remembered me." He said as he smiled at us.

"How could Taeyeon forget you after humiliating you in front of other students?" Yuri said and I quickly elbowed his stomach so he would shut up.

"We didn't see you again in school after the incident. Where did you go?" I said as I chuckled nervously.

"Since that day, I dropped out from school. Who could bear that shame? Wherever I go, students are calling me er," He paused as he looked straight at me, "But thanks to you Taeyeon. I wouldn't be here if you didn't do that." He added.

"Don't give the credits to me. Give credits to that fish." I said as I let out an awkward laugh.

He just smiled at us then he went to another table. I can't believe that the person I humiliated in front of many students is now my new boss. Can't my life get any better?

"Dude is that really him? I can't believe." Yuri asked me. "Me too Yul, I can't believe."

Time passed by so quick, that we didn't notice that it's already time to go home. My work starts from 8:00 a.m. and ends at 5:00 p.m. I quickly fixed my table and bid my co-workers goodbye and I went home.

If you think that my life is at it's worst with Nichkhun being my boss, you're wrong. There is something even worse that happened to me.

Remember the fat girl who asked me to be her boyfriend? Yeah, the one I rejected and I even made her cry. Well, she is now a beautiful lady. She is now in her 4th year in college and a model. She is also the star of her university. I also think that I'm in love with her. But she hates me now for what I did to her. But I won't give up my girl easily, I'd do anything to make her head over heels for me again.

Speaking of her, as I entered the gate of my house, a taxi stopped by their gate and she got down.

"Hey!" I snapped out of my thoughts as she called me.

"Hi! Why did you go home alone? Going home alone riding a taxi isn't that safe you know." I nervously told her.

"Don't worry hyung! I brought her home! She's with me!" A boy shouted and I saw him inside the taxi. Aish. Maybe she had a date with this boy.

"Oh! I see. Take care young man!" I shouted back and he just nodded at me. The taxi then drove away. How dare him call me hyung. He even took my girl to a date. Yeah, Tiffany is mine. Only mine. I won't give up to a kid you know.

I looked at her again as she entered their gate and then she looked at me and I don't know if my eyes were just fooling me, I saw her blushing. I quickly looked away and because of my clumsiness, I tripped on my foot and I fell down. I quickly got up and I saw her eyes forming into crescents as she chuckled. She mouthed take care to me and then she went in their house.

"Babo Taeng!" I mentally cursed myself as I entered my house. And by the way, the boy who took Tiffany to a date should know his place. I'm gonna do something so he won't be able to go to a date with Tiffany again.

********

So yeah, end of chapter 2! Hope you enjoyed this. Please comment. And btw, can I share my feelings with you? I'm the top of our class! Yay! But the girl I like from our class, I don't know if she likes me back. I've been her only guy best friend since grade 7 but I don't think she sees me the way I see her. :( Author is in the friendzone right now. I liked her for 2 years but I think she likes someone else. :(