Mysterious Website + Turtle Struggle

My Name Is Love

[Narrator's POV]

After the 'little incident' with Tiffany, Tiffany went back to her house and she felt really mad at Taeyeon. Meanwhile, Taeyeon is left confused. He doesn't know whether he should feel happy or sad. Taeyeon when to his room and he threw himself to his bed and thought about what he did.

[Taeyeon's POV]

Is it right that I did that? Yeah. I brought another rival down. But Tiffany just hated me more for what I did. Not just hate I think, she might loathe me now. I think I just messed everything up. I don't think she'll still fall for me after what I did. I really feel sorry right now.

[Narrator's POV]

Taeyeon kept rolling on his bed thinking about all the things he had done to Tiffany for the past few years. Not knowing what to do, he got up from his bed and sat in front of his computer. He opened his Facebook account and scrolled through his news feed. He stopped at a selca of Tiffany and smiled as she stared at the beauty on his computer screen. He can't believe that the fat girl he turned down transformed to a beautiful goddess.

He clicked Tiffany's photo and saved it to his computer. He has a folder which is only composed of Tiffany's photos. After saving the picture, he went to stalk Tiffany's account. He smiled while reading the posts of the girl. He continued to scroll through the girl's profile and save the recent photos Tiffany uploaded.

He was reading one of the posts of the girl when a link popped out. It said, 'Want to find your true love?', then there was a yes and no button below. Taeyeon just clicked the close button but it popped out again and 'It is just easy. Just click the yes button.' was written on it. Taeyeon just rolled his eyes and closed it again. Then it popped out once again saying, "Are you sure?", he ignored it again but it kept on popping out so he clicked yes.

After he clicked the yes button, he was directed to a website called 'MyNameIsLove'. Curious about what the site is, he hesistantly signed up. After signing up, Taeyeon just closed it and he also closed his Facebook account. He felt sleepy so he turned his computer off and went to bed.

-------------------------------

Hearing his alarm clock ring, he slowly opened his eyes and got up from his bed. He exercised a bit, as it is a part of his daily routine. He got ready for work and left his house just on time.

Taeyeon arrived just on time. Actually, he was 2 minutes late but they don't acknowledge it as late since they have a 15-minute allowance. So he logged in and walked to his office.

[Taeyeon's POV]

As I entered the elevator, I was shocked because inside the elevator is my new boss, Nichkhun Horvejkul. I greeted him good morning but he just glanced at his wristwatch.

I entered the elevator and when I was about to press 20, Nichkhun's voice stopped me.

"Mr. Kim Taeyeon, are you aware that you are late?" Nichkhun said.

Huh? Me late? It's still early. I'm right on time. I hesitantly answered, "Mr. Horvejkul, I'm sorry but maybe your watch isn't accurate. It's just 8:05."

"Yes. It's already 8:05 and your work starts at 8:00, am I right?" He asked me and I answered him, "Yes, Mr. Horvejkul."

"Then you are 5 minutes late Mr. Kim. And I think you deserve a punishment. So follow me." He told me and my eyes widened at the thought of him being so strict about time.

Just right after he finished speaking to me, the elevator opened and we are at the 26th floor where his office is located. I followed him as he ordered and we stopped at the receptionist's desk.

"Good morning, Mr. Horvejkul." The receptionist, Wendy, greeted him.

"Good morning. Wendy-ssi, do you know where is the turtle figurine placed?" Nichkhun asked.

"Uhm yes sir. It's near to the door of your office. Do you want to bring it somewhere? I can ask the guard to do it." Wendy politely answered.

"Ah. Thank you. No need to ask the guard. I have someone to do it." Nichkhun said and he looked at me. And I just had the 'me?' expression on my face.

We walked to his office and when we were right in front of his office, he asked me to carry the turtle figurine to the 1st floor.

I quickly went to pick the large turtle figurine and Nichkhun just looked at me. I struggled because it was so heavy. I lifted it but I put it back down again because I find it hard. I looked at Nichkhun and he just gave me the what are you waiting for expression and I just chuckled nervously before trying to carry it again. I tried several times and when I finally succeeded carrying it, Nichkhun signalled me to follow him again. When he was walking towards the opposite direction to where the elevator was located, I asked him.

"Sir, I'm sorry but why are we walking to this direction? The elevator is on the other side."

"Who told you that we are going to use the elevator? We're going to use the stairs." He told me and smiled as if what he said is nothing. I just sighed and followed him.

While we were going down to the 1st floor, he stopped at some time and talked to me and I just give him little smiles or have the struggling expression while nodding because my arms can't take it anymore.

After what seemed like forever, we arrived at the 1st floor and Nichkhun asked me to place it on the lobby and I quicky complied to his request.

"I hope you learned your lesson, Mr. Kim." He said as he smiled at patted my back, then he walked away leaving me alone.

I quickly went to my office and sat on my chair with my eyes closed to relax a little bit.

"Hey dude! Why did you arrive just now? And why are you looking so tired? It's just morning." My best buddy greeted me.

"er guy just asked me to carry a turtle figurine from the 26th floor down to the 1st floor by stairs because I'm 5 minutes late. Take note, 5 minutes." I answered him tiredly with my eyes still closed.

"Really? Because this morning, when I arrived, he just asked me to carry that upstairs." Yuri told me. Wait. Did he just say that Nickhun asked him to carry that thing upstairs?

I opened my eyes and looked at Yuri with wide eyes. "Seriously dude? But why? You are never late." I told him, still shocked.

"He said it was a punishment for going to office too early." Yuri told me nonchalantly.

We went back to do our work after we heard the ice princess/Jessica's voice. She's really strict when we're at work but she's really nice (except to Yuri) when we're out.

But I kept thinking about what that Nichkhun guy did to me and my best friend. He's just pure evil. Well, can't put all the blame on him. We caused him to be like that. And now I just wanna bring time back.

**end of chapter**

Author's note

Ahh. It's nice to be back. I'm sorry for leaving you all hanging. I'm really sorry guys. :( I just recovered from my first heartbreak and yeah. School is over. But, I'll still be busy this summer because of my student council duties. But that will start on May though. I can still update this April. And I'm really happy because I'm going to attend Best of Best Philippines on Sunday, April 12. I got a VIP ticket because I'm the top 1 of our batch. My mom said that this is a reward. And guess what? SNSD IS THERE. They'll be with Super Junior, Red Velvet and BtoB. I'm gonna see my Tiffany. Uh I mean Taeyeon's Tiffany. Lol. So, who else is coming? See you there guys! (if you'll recognize me) So 'til the next update! Again, sorry for leaving you for months guys! :) Please continue to support me and this story! And also please leave a comment! :)