The Kim Taeyeon Way

My Name Is Love

[Taeyeon's POV]

I immediately ran to my house after I played badminton in front of Tiffany's house. Okay. I admit, I just want to get her attention. I've got nothing to do today so I lazily sat on the couch and watched some random shows.

I'm about to get some snacks for myself when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I checked the message and it is from my best friend, Yuri.

To: Taeyeon Midget

From: Black Yul

Hey, what's up dude? Call me if you have nothing to do.

I dialed Yuri's number and waited for him to pick up his phone. It took about 5 seconds before I am greeted by his voice on the other line.

"Hey midget!" He greeted me and I heard him chuckle.

"Hey! Can you please stop calling me midget?" I answered him with a hint of annoyance in my voice. Yeah I am small but I don't want to be called 'midget'.

"Okay dude. Chill. I'll stop." I can imagine him grinning while saying this.

"So, why did you want me to call you?" I asked him.

"You have nothing to do right?" I nodded as if he is seeing me right now, "Well I was wondering if we can go out today? Since I'm so bored and I want some time with my best friend," he said.

"Oh sure dude. I'm dying out of boredom here and it's been months since we went out to bond!"

"Great! So let's meet up at the convenience store near your house by 30 minutes. Bye dude."

"Ok---," he ended the call before I finish what I was saying. I stared at my phone and shook my head.

I turned off the television before I took a shower. I picked a blue v-neck shirt and jeans from my closet and I got dressed. I wore a gray sneakers to match my outfit and I grabbed a black rayban before I went out of my house.

As I got out, I took a glance at Tiffany's house but she's not outside. Disappointed, I started walking towards the convenience store with some girls staring at me and giggling. I don't care about them. I only care about my Fany. Yeah. My Fany.

I arrived at the convenience store just on time and I removed my shades as I entered. I saw Yuri getting some softdrinks. I walked towards him and I poked him. He turned around and he pretended to be shocked seeing me. I just laughed at his silly action.

"Hey dude!" He greeted me and as he smiled I swear, I saw the girls' jaws open. I just shook my head and Yuri went to pay for his drink.

While waiting for Yuri, I saw a familiar figure enter the convenience store. I can't remember where I saw him but he is really familiar to me.

"Taeng," Yuri called me and he made a gesture telling that we can go now.

I remembered where I saw the boy and I guess it's time for revenge. I smirked and Yuri gave me a what-are-we-waiting-for look. I whispered something to Yuri and we decided to stay for a while. We pretended that we're getting some snacks and we were beside the boy.

"What did you say dude? You got your neighbor pregnant?" Yuri exclaimed and I went on with the plan.

"Yeah. It was really an accident dude. I'm not yet ready." I pretended to be sad and the boy glanced at us.

"As in Tiffany Hwang dude? You got her pregnant?" My best friend said in a loud voice and I smirked when I saw the boy look at us, shocked.

"Yeah. Tiffany Hwang." I smirked as I saw the boy return everything he got and he left the store fuming with anger.

"Hahahahahaha. Dude his reaction was so hilarious," we laughed so hard after the boy left the store.

"Yeah dude. We should have got someone to take a picture of his face." I told my best friend and we realized that everyone's now looking at us.

"Sorry," we apologized and bowed to the people inside the store. We hurriedly went out and started walking going to the mall.

"Bro, that was so epic. That kid believed you." Yuri told me and we both laughed as we remembered the incident.

"Well bro. That's what he gets for going near to my Tiffany," I said and I grinned at Yuri.

"So that guy's courting Tiffany and he's taking her out on dates?" He asked and I just nodded at him. "I saw him and Tiffany last time when I got home from work. He sent Tiffany home and they were riding a cab," I told my best friend.

"Well, I guess that kid's gonna stop after what we did in the convenience store."

"Yeah. He really believed us. One enemy down," I said to Yuri.

"Yeah dude. One enemy down." We chuckled and started talking about random things.

And that's how we take our rivals down the Kim Taeyeon Way.

-------------------------------------

Sorry for the wait guys. This is just a short one because I'm still busy. And to my fellow Filipinos, take care guys! Pray! Prayer is the best defense to anything. So until the next update.