Rules + ByunTaeyeon

My Name Is Love

Wait. Did I hear that right? They're just fooling around right?

"Hi. I'm Jung Jinyoung. I'm also a cupid like you. It's nice to see someone in a situation like mine! What's your name, by the way?" The guy I asked exclaimed and he offered his hand to me.

"Kim Taeyeon. You're not fooling around, are you?" I shook his hand as I asked him.

"No. I'm not fooling around. Well, I was shocked at first too. Like you. But I think we should just accept our fate." The Jinyoung guy said.

I just nodded and my mind can't still absorb the information. I'm now a matchmaker. Well. That's good. I can match myself with Tiffany now.

"No Taeyeon-ssi, you can't do that," the creepy man popped out of nowhere. I'm amazed at how he can always read my thoughts.

"Well, no need to be amazed Taeyeon-ssi. I haven't introduced myself yet, right? I'm Kangin. And I'm not a creepy man okay? I told you my name so don't refer to me as creepy man anymore," Kangin told me.

"Okay Kangin-ssi. So, why can't I match myself with Tiffany if I'm a matchmaker?" I asked.

"Let me explain this situation to you Taeyeon-ssi. As you can see, you have a brown notebook right?" I just nodded and then he continued to speak.

"You will have your missions. You will match the couples that will appear inside that notebook. Everything about the persons you will match is inside that notebook. Your first mission might come anytime so check your notebook from time to time."

"Well. That is easy Kangin-ssi. By the way, are there other things that I should know? Like rules or whatever?"

"It isn't that easy Taeyeon-ssi. Well. This is the most important thing that you should remember. You should match 4 couples. You can only fail one time," Kangin told me and I listened intently.

"What will happen if I fail 2 out of 4?"

"You cannot love again Taeyeon-ssi. When you successfully match 3 out of 4, then you could decide if you want to continue being a cupid or live normally again." I just chuckled at what I heard. Silly, how can they prevent me from loving Tiffany?

"Don't chuckle Taeyeon-ssi. You'll see what I'm saying to you is true," he said before he disappeared.

"Hey Taeyeon-ssi, let's drink? My treat," the Jinyoung guy offered me.

"I already drank a few shots, Jinyoung-ssi. And also, I should get going now. It's already late. Thanks for the offer by the way," I politely declined his offer.

"Okay then. Well, see you next time? Take care and good luck," he waved and smiled at me. I just smiled back and continued to walk home.

I was walking home when I heard a girl screaming for help. I quickly went to the find the owner of the voice. And I was shocked with what I saw. I saw a man holding my Tiffany and she is struggling to escape from his grip. I quickly ran to her and acted quickly. I successfully removed the man's grip on Tiffany's wrist.

"Who are you?" I asked the man as I hid Tiffany behind me.

"I'm courting her. Why? Any problem?" The guy answered me.

"Yes there is. Because he is my boyfriend. Right Taeyeon oppa?" Tiffany answered for me as she caressed my cheek.

"Yeah. I'm his boyfriend so back off." I answered, enjoying this moment since Tiffany called me her boyfriend. I think I'm blushing right now. But I don't care. I need to get this man away from Fany.

"Why should I believe you? I don't think you're Tiffany's boyfriend," the man answered.

"Well. He really is. Right Taeyeon oppa? I love you so much," am I imagining things? Tiffany just told me that she loves me so much. Oh dang. We're acting right now. I forgot. Okay Taeyeon. Say the three words without awkwardness.

"Yeah. My Fany. Your melons are so large," I finally said it. Wait. Dang. What did I just say? Swear it is not what I'm going to say. I was going to say I love her too but those words just came out from my mouth. Tiffany just looked at me with wide eyes.

"Wait Fany. That's not what you think it is. What I really want to say is that your melons are so soft and big," I blurted out. I apologized but Tiffany just glared at me.

"Tiffany. Please believe me. What I really wanted to say is that your is so y." No matter how much I try to say I love you, it just can't come out from my mouth. I grabbed Tiffany's wrist but she just removed my hand.

"You're really a ert. I hate you. I hate you so much." Tiffany told me and I still tried to say I love you but erted words just come out from my mouth.

"Wow. You're a master dude. Teach me please." The man said, looking amazed with what I said.

"Go home before I punch you." I coldly said as I shot him a glare. He quickly ran away.

I went home and thought about the incident earlier. Believe me or not, whenever I'm trying to say 'I love you', erted words just come out from my mouth. I just messed up big time I guess.

Then realization hit me. I remembered Kangin's words. 'You cannot love anymore Taeyeon-ssi.' Oh great. Just great. I can't say I love you now because I'm now a stupid cupid. I went to dreamland thinking about how to face Tiffany after what happened earlier.

**end of chapter**

So yeah. Here is another update showing the consequences of being a cupid. Lol. ByunTaeyeon at its best. Just kidding. Please leave a comment, upvote and continue supporting my story! :) Kamsahamnida. I want to know you guys so I'm gonna ask you a question. Who is your bias in SNSD and why? Mine is Tiffany because she just melts me with her eyesmile. I really envy Nichkhun for having her. Lol.