Memories

My Name Is Love

[Tiffany's POV]

I can't believe what I just heard. I hate Taeyeon oppa so much. He kept calling me and saying sorry but I just ran away from him. I went inside our house and I can hear Taeyeon oppa apologizing for what he said. I just ignored him.

I went to the kitchen to get some water and I immediately went upstairs. Sunny greeted me but I just went straight to my room. I closed the door but I didn't lock it. I sat on the floor and cried. It still hurts me a lot. I always thought that Taeyeon oppa is already back to his old self but I am wrong. He still haven't change. He is still a jerk.

"Tiff, are you okay?" I heard Sunny's voice as she knocked on my door. I didn't answer and I just continued to cry.

"Tiff, I'm gonna come in, okay?" Sunny spoke again and she entered my room.

I felt her coming close to me and she sat beside me as she comforted me.

"Unnie, I can't believe I love a jerk like him," I managed to say in between my sobs.

"What exactly happened? What did he do to you?" She asked me, her voice filled with concern.

"I thought he changed. But he's still a jerk. I want to hate him but I can't." I said, not answering Sunny's question.

I stopped crying and I asked Sunny to leave me first because I am tired. Understanding my situation, she hugged me before she left my room.

Taeyeon oppa was not like that before high school. He is really a kind-hearted and warm person. I can still remember those times he saved me from some bullies.

**Flashback**

A 7 year old Tiffany was at the park playing alone when some boys came to her.

"Hey. Look who we have here. It is the fat Tiffany." One of them exclaimed and they laughed at her. Tiffany ignored their insult and she didn't bother look at them.

"Owww. Our fat Tiffany is shy," the boy said again and Tiffany prevented her tears from falling down. It's always been like this. The boys are always bullying her and when she starts to cry, they will laugh at her.

"Leave this area now. We are going to play," the boy ordered Tiffany. Tiffany was about to leave when someone grabbed her wrist and made her sit on the bench again.

"Yah! Why don't you leave her alone and play at some other place?" The boy who is still holding Tiffany yelled at the bullies.

"Why? We want to play here. And who are you huh?" One of the bullies answered the boy.

"Oh. I'm just her friend, Kim Taeyeon. And you guys? You are just a bunch of mama's boys, I guess?" Taeyeon answered.

The bullies immediately left Tiffany and Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon is the son of a rich businessman and kids are afraid of him.

"Are you okay? Don't worry. I will protect you from them starting today," Taeyeon comforted the girl.

"Thank you," Tiffany mumbled while still looking at the ground. She can't look at Taeyeon because she is blushing.

"No problem. And what is a little girl like you doing here? What is your name? Let me send you home. Your parents must be worried about you," Taeyeon charmingly smiled at the girl and that was the time Tiffany started to like him.

"My name is Tiffany," she showed Taeyeon her eyesmile and he walked her home.

Like what Taeyeon told her, since that day, he was always with her. Taeyeon treated her like a little sister and they became very close.

Things suddenly changed when Taeyeon started going to high school. He doesn't talk to Tiffany that much anymore and he even became rebellious to his father. That was also the time when Taeyeon rejected and humiliated Tiffany in front of his best friend, Yuri. After he finished university, his father decided to move to the States and he didn't come with his father. His father got really angry at him and he was left with nothing but their house. That's why he ended up working for Nichkhun's company.

**End of Flashback**

I am wondering where did that kind-hearted Taeyeon oppa go. I want him to be back to his old self. I miss that side of him. The side of him that I fell in love with. But I don't even know if I can still continue loving him after all the things he did to me. I'm already tired of everything.

[Narrator's POV]

Tiffany continued to think of Taeyeon all night. When she realized that she has a photoshoot the next day, she went to dreamland.

**end of chapter**

Ugh. Sorry for the crappy chapter. I'm really distracted and I just tried my best to write at least one for you guys. I'm gonna have a duet with my best friend who just rejected me for the freshmen orientation. I might have only a little time for this since we're gonna talk and practice for it. Til the next update!