The Kim Taeyeon Way 2

My Name Is Love

[Narrator's POV]

Taeyeon just got home from the mall. He decided to take a bath and he watched some horror movies. After the 2nd movie he watched, he went upstairs and he entered his bedroom. He lied on his bed and tried to sleep but he can't. He stood up and opened his window and to his luck, he saw Tiffany and he stared at her.

Meanwhile Tiffany is chatting with some of her friends in Facebook. She is happily scrolling her phone until her sister, Sunny, interrupted her.

"Tiff, you got a phone call," Sunny walked towards Tiffany and handed her the phone.

"Hello. Who is this?" Tiffany politely asked. Her face lit up as she recognized the voice. It is the guy that is courting her. But her face fell down after a few seconds. She handed the phone back to Sunny and frowned.

"Why sis? Is there something wrong?" Sunny asked her sister, her voice filled with concern.

Tiffany nodded and she just continued eating her chips while staring on the floor pouting.

Sunny felt that someone is staring down at them so she looked up to Taeyeon's window and she caught Taeyeon smiling while staring at her sister. Taeyeon hid behind the curtains as soon as he saw Sunny glaring at him.

Taeyeon lied on his bed again but this time with a smile on his handsome face. He's feeling guilty because Tiffany is sad but he is also happy knowing that one of his rivals is now down.

"At least I protected my girl," he sighed in relief as he drifted to sleep.

------------------------------

Another ordinary day for Taeyeon passed by. He just came out from his bathroom after taking a shower. He just got home from his work and he came home late because he had a bunch of work to finish.

He was about to go out to buy some food when he saw a car stop in front of Tiffany's house. Tiffany got out from the car and he saw that another guy sent Tiffany home. And he needs to eliminate this rival as soon as possible.

He prepared everything he will use for this time's prank as fast as he could and he went to the guy immediately. The guy was shocked seeing Taeyeon beside him with a serious look on his face.

"What are you doing here?" Taeyeon asked him in a serious voice that sent chills down the guy's spine.

"I ju-just sent Tiffany home," the guy stuttered as he answered Taeyeon.

"Come with me. Quickly," Taeyeon ordered the guy and the guy followed him in his house. The guy removed his shoes and left it by the door. He scanned Taeyeon's living room and he was shocked when something caught his eye.

On top of a table is a picture of Tiffany with flowers and lit candles around it.

"What i-is this?" He asked Taeyeon with a hint of fright in his voice.

"She is my younger sister," Taeyeon said. "She died 3 months ago." The guy stared at him and Taeyeon could see that his plan is working.

"How many days did you send her home?" Taeyeon asked him.

"Just one. This is the first time," the guy answered.

"Well, you're lucky because some of her friends sent her home for a month or a week. I suggest you stop now," Taeyeon warned the guy.

"I don't believe you," the guy told Taeyeon as he made his way towards the door. "I'm going home now." He opened the door but closed it again as Taeyeon called him.

Meanwhile, Tiffany just finished taking a shower and she decided to go out of her house for a while. She saw her friend's car still parked in front of their gate. She went out while drying her hair with her towel and she is wearing a long white blouse. She checked Taeyeon's house and she saw her friend's shoes. She was about to knock on Taeyeon's door when it opened and hit her on the head.

"Wait! This is the guardian's necklace. Put it in your mouth and you will be safe from the ghost," Taeyeon gave the guy some random necklace but the guy rejected.

"Sorry but I don't believe in such things like ghosts," the guy said and he opened the door. He was welcomed by a Tiffany sitting on the floor with her messy hair covering her face. Tiffany slowly extended her arm, asking him to help her but instead the guy screamed and grabbed the necklace from Taeyeon's hand and he put it in his mouth as he ran and drove off.

Taeyeon laughed seeing how scared the guy was and he realized that Tiffany is there in front of his house. Tiffany shot a glare at him and entered his house without any warning. As soon as Tiffany entered his house, she saw her picture with candles lit around it. She gave Taeyeon the what-the-heck-is-this look.

"Your friend believes other people easily," Taeyeon answered and he nervously chuckled.

"Why did you do this to me Taeyeon?" Tiffany asked in a cold voice which made Taeyeon more nervous.

"Ah, i-it's because I thought that it's gonna be fu-fun," Taeyeon nervously chuckled again and it showed his cute chin dimple.

Tiffany glared at him again and stormed out of his house.

He didn't know what to feel. He doesn't know whether he should feel happy because another rival is down or he should feel sad because he just made Tiffany hate him more.

-------------------------------

Double update for my lovely readers. Please comment so I will know your thoughts about my story.