Stupid Cupid

My Name Is Love

Another tiring day was over for Taeyeon and after he finished cleaning his desk, he went to his best friend's desk.

"Hey dude, you already done?" Taeyeon asked Yuri who is sitting on his chair with his eyes closed.

"Not yet. You go home first Taeng, I can't go with you today. I need to finish this today. I'm sorry." Yuri replied as he looked at his best friend tiredly.

"Ah. It's okay. I can go home by myself. Don't stress yourself too much, okay?" Taeyeon reminded his best friend who just nodded at him.

Taeyeon bid goodbye to his co-workers and he left the company.

-----------------------

As Taeyeon was on his way to the bus station, he is sensing that someone is following him. He walked faster and when he started to feel uncomfortable, he stopped and glanced at his back. There are many people so he's not really sure if one of those is actually following him. He just shrugged his shoulders and continued to walk.

He arrived at the bus station and while he was waiting, he took notice of the creepy man sitting beside him. The man is holding a newspaper and is looking at Taeyeon with a weird smile on his face. Taeyeon looked away but he can still feel the man stare at him. After what seemed like forever, the bus arrived and he immediately rode and left the creepy man at the station.

He sighed in relief after he sat down because he really felt scared by that man. Taeyeon decided to listen to some music while on the way home since it is his way of relaxation. He rummaged through his bag to find his earphones but he saw something weird instead. He saw a brown notebook inside his bag. He removed it from his bag and when he was about to place it beside him, he noticed that someone is now sitting next to him. His eyes widened when he saw the person's face. It was the creepy man he saw at the station. The man is now wiggling his eyebrows at Taeyeon.

"Excuse me sir, but is this notebook yours?" Taeyeon politely asked.

"It's not mine. It's yours." The man answered him.

"But it is not mine. I don't remember owning a brown notebook." Taeyeon said and he left the notebook inside the bus.

Taeyeon then stopped by a tent bar to drink since there is no work tomorrow. While he was drinking, his phone rang so he went through his bag again and was suprised to see the brown notebook inside his bag again.

"Hey there buddy." A voice startled Taeyeon. When Taeyeon looked at the owner of the voice, he was surprised once again.

"Uhm sorry to ask sir, but are you following me?" Taeyeon asked and the man just smirked at him.

"Don't leave that notebook because it will follow you wherever you go. It's yours." The man told him.

"But I don't remember getting it. I never bought a notebook like this."

"Well, you're gonna use that notebook for your missions, cupid."

'What? Is this man crazy? Why is he calling me cupid?' Taeyeon thought.

"I'm not crazy. Don't you remember the site you signed up for?" The man answered as if he is reading Taeyeon's mind.

Taeyeon recalled the website he last signed up for and when he remembered it he hesitantly asked the man, "Is the site you're talking about called MyNameIsLove?"

"You have a nice memory boy. And you must know that you're now a cupid?" The man exclaimed.

"What cupid are you talking about?" Taeyeon asked, confused about what is happening.

"Kim Taeyeon, you just signed up to be a matchmaker." The man said.

"Look, I don't even know how you got my name but I'm not gonna believe your words mister. I'm sorry if you find that rude but you're seriously out of your mind." Taeyeon said as he prepared to leave the bar but he was stopped by the man.

"Well. You might believe me after saying this. Only cupids can read what is written inside your brown notebook." The man told Taeyeon and Taeyeon jusy laughed but in reality he is bothered by what is happening.

"Don't ignore my words, young man. Try asking somebody to read what is inside your notebook." The man continued to convince Taeyeon.

Taeyeon, slightly bothered, asked another man to read his notebook.

"Excuse me, but may I ask you if you can read something inside." Taeyeon said to the guy.

"Of course," the guy said and Taeyeon glanced back at the creepy man, giving the man a victorious smirk, but Taeyeon froze at what the guy said next, "I can read that since I'm also a cupid like you."

**end of chapter**

Since I love all of you and I feel really sorry for leaving you hanging for months, I updated again. Also because it's EXO's 3rd anniversary and Kim Jonghyun's birthday. Lol. And I've got nothing to do today. I'll update as much as I can this week because next week, we're going on a vacation and on the last week of April, I'll be going to South Korea to visit my cousin. But I'll try to update promise! :) Please continue to support my story and leave a comment. Kamsahamnida!