Tiffany Hwang

My Name Is Love

[Tiffany's POV]

I just woke up from my deep slumber and it's the weekend, so I got nothing to do. I don't have any classes today and I decided to stay at home. It's just 7:30 in the morning. I stood up and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

While brushing my teeth, I looked at my reflection on the mirror. I really changed a lot. I lost weight, I became tall, and I became prettier than before. But one thing did not change, and that is my feelings for Taeyeon oppa. Call me crazy if you want to. I know that he told me hurtful words back then, but I can't hate him. No matter what I do, I even entertain my suitors, I can't forget my feelings for him. But of course, I should act like I don't love him anymore. I don't want him to reject me again.

"Tiffany, breakfast is ready," my thoughts were disrupted as my sister, Sunny, called me.

"Okay! I'll be down in a moment," I shouted back as I finished brushing my teeth. During the times I was so depressed because of what Taeyeon oppa did to me, my sister was always there to listen to me and make me feel loved. She is the best sister I could ever ask for.

I changed my clothes into a more comfortable one. I grabbed a pink shirt and denim shorts. As I finished changing my clothes, I ran downstairs to be greeted by my sister.

"Good morning Tiff, you look as beautiful as always," my sister complimented me and I gave her my smile.

"Aigoo, you look even more beautiful when you smile," my father said as he sat on our dining table.

"Good morning dad and unnie. Thank you for complimenting me again. You say that things everyday," I said as I made my way to the dining table and sat down on my chair.

My father continued to ask me about how is school, how am I doing and stuffs. We continued to eat while my father kept telling us stories that made me and my sister laugh. As we finished breakfast, dad bid us goodbye and went to work.

I sat down on our couch and I turned the television on. My sister sat beside me and we started our girl talk.

"Tiff, how was your date yesterday? That guy is really handsome," my sister started the conversation.

"The date went pretty good and he's a gentleman. He asked me to go on another date next week and I accepted his offer," I answered nonchalantly.

"Do you like him Tiff?" I just shrugged at my sister's question.

Silence enveloped us after. It is just the sound of the television you can hear. But then a voice made us look at each other.

"Fany-ah, could you please get my shuttlecock?" A familiar voice shouted.

"Fany-ah, could you please get it for me? Please!" Taeyeon oppa continued shouting and my sister gestured me to go.

I stood up and went outside. As I opened the door, all I saw was Taeyeon oppa's pouting face behind our gate and he is holding a badminton rocket.

"Fany-ah, get it for me please," he told me and I looked around to see who he is playing with.

I picked up the shuttlecock and I asked him, "What are you playing oppa?"

"Badminton," he said as he gave me his cute but charming smile that shows his very cute dimple.

"Playing badminton alone, oppa?" I asked him."

"Uhh ye-yeah. Yuri said that-- uhm-- this is a good exercise." He stuttered and I find it really cute.

"Oh, have a nice day then. Don't tire yourself oppa," I said as I handed him the shuttlecock and I beamed my so famous eyesmile at him.

"Su-sure. Thanks Fany-ah," he told me and I quickly went inside our house. I quickly ran upstairs, not minding my sister who is at the living room watching TV.

I went to my bedroom and I opened my drawer which is full of shuttlecocks. Yes, they are Taeyeon oppa's shuttlecocks. This isn't the first time that his shuttlecock "accidentally" flew to our house.

"Tiff, I thought you already forgot him?" Sunny asked me.

"I tried, but I can't. I just can't. I don't know why. Even after what he did to me, I still feel the same way for him," I answered.

"Okay Tiff, I understand you. But once he hurt you again, I will beat him up," Sunny unnie told me and I nodded while smiling at her.

Taeyeon oppa, why are you like this to me? No matter what I do just for me to hate you, I can't. I kept going on dates with the guys confessing to me but my heart still belongs to you.

"Okay Tiff. I'm going to take a bath now. You should too," unnie told me and I nodded at her.

Sunny unnie left my room and I went to take a bath. Again, I picked a pink button-up with a pair of pants. I took a selca and I posted it on my instagram account.

5 minutes just passed but my post already got more than 50 likes and 25 comments which are complimenting me. Most telling me that I look pretty even without make-up, wearing simple clothes.

**end of chapter**

I'm sorry for this lame update. I didn't have any draft so I just wrote what pops to my mind. This is just to make it up to you all. I'm really sorry. I am really busy with all my projects and I am really busy because of my basketball and swimming practice. It's hard to manage my time. :( Btw, I really liked TTS's comeback. I am a Tiffany fanboy and the comeback made me love her more. So 'till the next update! Again, sorry for this short update.