Kim Taeyeon

My Name Is Love

[Taeyeon's POV]

Have you ever recalled your childhood memories? If yes, were you saddened by it? If you were, well we're the same. But we have different reasons. I am saddened of my childhood because I can't pick a girl from those fangirls I have. Not to brag, but I was the most popular boy at school back then.

**Flashback**

Here we go again with these fans. I am Kim Taeyeon, and I am the most popular boy here in school. I'm already used to these fans blocking my way whenever my band is going to play. These fans of ours are now gathered here at the venue, squealing, shouting my name and some are even handing me gifts. As we performed, girls shouted my name, and they kept saying that they love me and so on and so on. Finding love isn't really difficult for me. It's just around me. But I don't believe in love so I don't care about them. I just keep on rejecting every girl that confesses to me. As we finished our performance, a nerdy guy came to me.

"Taeyeon, my name is Nichkhun and I really admire you! Please let me join your group. I'll do whatever you ask me to and even if you make me your assistant, just let me in." He begged me. An idea started to form in my mind. I smirked at the thought.

We went to the school garden and I made sure that there are many students at that time. I want them to witness the thing I'm going to do. This will be so much fun.

"You said that you wanted to be a part of our group, right? Then you should show us that you are brave enough." I paused for a while and he just nodded. "Down that pond, there is a turtle. If you manage to catch that turtle for us, I'll let you in." I said and Yuri, my best friend, looked at me confusedly.

"Tae, do you think he can do it without drowning?" Yuri asked me. "He wouldn't dare do it if he can't." I answered nonchalantly.

As I answered Yuri, Nichkhun dived in the pond and started swimming to get the turtle. When I saw that he got the turtle I signaled my friends to come to the side where Nichkhun was.

"Here, I got it now Taeyeon!" He said excitedly as he handed me the turtle. I eyed him from his head down to his toes and I laughed when I saw a fish between his pants. It was literally his pants.

"er!" I said as I began laughing hard while pointing at the fish. Students around us started taking pictures of him and laughed along too.

"Am I now a part of your group?" Nichkhun asked me and I smirked at him. I shooked my head in disbelief and I said, "Never in your wildest dreams, nerdy er!" People around us laughed even louder. We walked away from the scene while teasing Nichkhun.

"That er was really funny bro!" I said while holding my laughter. I'm now heading home with Yuri. We recalled the incident with Nichkhun earlier and we can't help but laugh. As we arrived at my house, a fat girl wearing eyeglasses holding a rose came to us.

"Taeyeon oppa! Tiffany wants to tell something to you. I like you oppa and," Tiffany didn't finish her statement as I cut her off.

"Stop! I've known you since you were a child and I know what you want to say. This is my answer." I grabbed a pen and a piece of paper and I scribbled something on the paper. I flashed her my charming smile as I handed her the paper.

"Oppa!" She shyly said as she took the piece of paper from me. She slowly opened the paper and almost cried when she read it. I wrote, 'Keep on dreaming, 3-fold belly girl." We just laughed at her as she spoke.

"When I grow up, even if you take your clothes off and confess to me, I will never accept you! Keep your words oppa!" She shouted while crying.

"Oh really? Let me spray water on you to help you grow quickly then!" I mocked her as I grabbed our hose and sprayed water all over her. We laughed as she ran going home crying.

**End of Flashback**

So yeah. That is the story of my wonderful childhood. And now here I am, a loser.

"One two three mic test. Come on. Mic test. One two three." I spoke on the microphone.

"It's all set then. One, two, three! SUPER ER! *drum roll* Super er is the latest water pump! It is the new product of er Enterprise. It is the most modern technology you can see! Let's try it!" I spoke as if someone is listening or watching. But in reality, there is nobody interested about this product. I tested the product and only a drop of water came out.

"Wait. It must be an electrical problem! Let's try it again!" As I tried it again, water came out from it uncontrollably. I accidentally pointed it at the direction where some models are preparing and I got them soaked.

"Yah! I'm now all wet!" One model complained and each one of them started complaining too and I bowed to them to apologize.

And yeah you're right! The famous Kim Taeyeon from his high school is now a salesman selling a stupid water pump.

-------------

End of the first chapter. I updated today because I was really grateful to those subscribers I got and the upvote. Thank you! Hope you enjoy reading my story! Please comment! It inspires me! :)