Chapter 60

After a Minute

          A few days later, Ryeowook said to Yesung after class “I can’t come over after school today.”

          “How come?” Yesung wondered.

          “I got a job working at a mini golf course and I’ll be working on weekends,” Ryeowook informed.

          “Oh cool,” Yesung replied.

          “Maybe you and the others could come visit me sometime,” Ryeowook suggested.

          “Yeah we’ll have to,” Yesung agreed.

          “I’ll come see you after I get off tonight, it’ll be late though,” Ryeowook said.

          “Okay, have fun,” Yesung responded, placing a kiss on Ryeowook’s lips. “Just text me when you’re on your way.”

          “Where’s Ryeowook at?” Leeteuk asked as Yesung sat down at the kitchen table when they got home.

          “He got a job at a mini golf place and has to work on weekends,” Yesung informed.

          “Oh nice,” Leeteuk replied.

          “Yeah, nice,” Yesung muttered.

          “What’s wrong honey; you don’t seem okay with Ryeowook having this job,” Leeteuk noticed.

          “It’s not that, I’m just so used to him being here on Friday nights, it’s gonna be weird doing things without him,” Yesung explained.

          “It’ll take some getting used to, but I’m sure you can find something to do until he gets off work,” Leeteuk encouraged as he gently rubbed his son’s back. “Maybe you could go do something with your brothers.”

          “Okay,” Yesung agreed before standing up. The dark haired Korean teenager walked upstairs and knocked on Sungmin’s bedroom door.

          “Come in,” Sungmin called.

          Yesung opened the door and found Sungmin sitting at his desk writing, and Kyuhyun lying on the bed writing as well. “Hey guys, what’s up?” Yesung asked.

          “Minnie and I are doing homework,” Kyuhyun said. “What are you doing?”

          “Nothing, Ryeowook’s at his new job and I’m trying to find something to do,” Yesung explained.

          “Well when I got finished with my homework, Kyuhyun and I were going to look over possible venues for our wedding,” Sungmin informed. “You could help us look if you want.”

          “That’s okay, I’ll go see what the others are doing,” Yesung replied before exiting Sungmin’s bedroom. Walking down the hall a little ways, Yesung knocked lightly on Donghae’s bedroom door before walking in. “Hey Donghae, I was –” Yesung stopped when he saw the scene before him.

          Donghae was lying on his bed with Eunhyuk hovering over him, kissing his lips gently. Both boys were shirtless and quietly into each other’s mouths. Donghae froze when he looked over and saw Yesung. “Eunhyuk babe, stop my brother’s over there,” Donghae whispered as the blonde kissed at his neck.

          Immediately, Eunhyuk stopped as both turned towards Yesung. “Oh hey dude,” Eunhyuk said with a grin.

          “Hey guys, what’s up?” Yesung asked.

          “We were just, studying,” Eunhyuk slowly replied. An awkward silence passed through the three Korean teens before Eunhyuk added “We were studying human anatomy.”

          “Eunhyuk, stop talking now,” Donghae requested with a small laugh as he sat up and kissed Eunhyuk’s cheek before turning to Yesung. “What’d you need dude?”

          “I just wanted to see if you guys wanted to hang out or something,” Yesung said.

          “No offense dude, but we really don’t need a third person with what we’re about to do,” Eunhyuk responded before Donghae hit him gently on the arm.

          “Eunhyuk, be nice,” Donghae scolded quietly.

          “No, it’s okay, I’ll go see if Hankyung and Heechul wanna do something. You guys have fun studying,” Yesung replied before shutting the door.

          Yesung walked down to the end of the hall and knocked on Heechul’s bedroom door. “Yeah?” Heechul asked from inside.

          The black haired Korean opened up the door and walked into the bedroom. “Hey guys, I was just seeing what you guys were doing,” Yesung said.

          “Well, Heechul wanted to watch a movie, so you can join us if you want,” Hankyung offered.

          “Cool,” Yesung agreed before sitting on the bed next to Heechul. As the movie progressed, Yesung looked over and saw Heechul and Hankyung making out right beside him.

          The Korean teen stood up and made his way to the door. “Yesung, where are you going?” Heechul asked, turning towards his brother.

          “Gonna hang out in my room for a while,” Yesung stated before leaving Heechul’s room and walking into his own. He lay down on his bed and exhaled loudly. Turning his head, Yesung looked at the glass box across the room where Sweet Potato sat; munching on lettuce that Yesung had given him. Yesung stood and approached the glass box, reaching his hands down to pick up the turtle. “At least I have you,” he whispered to the tiny creature before watching him pull his head into the shell. “Hey, don’t leave, I was talking to you,” Yesung scolded as he held Sweet Potato in front of his face.

          Yesung spent the next few hours lying on his bed talking to Sweet Potato as the turtle rested on his chest. Around ten, Yesung’s phone vibrated, informing him that Ryeowook had texted him, letting him know that he was on his way over. “Yesung, I’m here,” Ryeowook called quietly when he walked into the house several minutes later. The brunette headed upstairs to Yesung’s bedroom.

          “Hey,” Yesung said as Ryeowook took his shoes off before lying down on the bed next to his boyfriend. “How was your first day at work?” Yesung asked as he removed Ryeowook’s t-shirt and wrapped his arms around the brunette.

          “It was fun, I get be a cashier and I when it’s slow, I get to sort the golf balls by color,” Ryeowook informed. “I missed you.”

          “I missed you too, it’s boring without you here,” Yesung admitted before kissing Ryeowook’s lips. “At least you’re here now.” Yesung squeezed Ryeowook tightly as his brunette boyfriend laid his head against Yesung’s chest. “I’m glad you had a good time at work though.” Ryeowook remained silent. “Ryeowook?” Yesung whispered. He looked down and saw Ryeowook sleeping in his arms. “Man, I guess you were really tired.”

          The next morning, Yesung awoke and found Ryeowook was up getting ready. “Morning sweetie,” Ryeowook said with a smile before leaning down to kiss Yesung’s lips.

          “Why’re you up so early?” Yesung asked.

          “It’s not early, it’s almost ten,” Ryeowook corrected.

          “On weekend time, that’s early,” Yesung reminded.

          Ryeowook giggled quietly before informing “Well I have to be at work at eleven thirty and work for a little while.”

          “How long will you be gone?” Yesung inquired.

          “Til later this afternoon. I’m sorry I couldn’t stay longer, but I have to go now,” Ryeowook answered. He gave Yesung a hug before adding “I love you.”

          “Love you too,” Yesung echoed as he watched his boyfriend leave. Yesung sighed before getting up and walking over to the glass box. “Morning Sweet Potato,” he muttered as he picked up the turtle. “C’mon, let’s go get some breakfast.”

          Yesung walked downstairs with Sweet Potato and joined the others in the kitchen. “Yesung, we talked about this, no animals at the table,” Kangin reminded, noticing Sweet Potato.

          “But he’s hungry too,” Yesung said.

          “Honey, please listen to your father and put Sweet Potato in the sink until after breakfast,” Leeteuk gently requested before he served the others their breakfast.

          “Okay,” Yesung sighed as he stood up and set Sweet Potato in the empty sink before sitting back down.

          “Where’s Ryeowook, is he not gonna eat with us?” Sungmin asked, looking around for the missing brunette.

          “He had to go to work,” Yesung informed.

          “Where’d he get a job at?” Eunhyuk wondered.

          “Some mini golf place,” Yesung replied.

          “Ooh that sounds like fun, Kyuhyun, we should go sometime,” Sungmin suggested, looking at his fiancé.

          “Sure Minnie, we’ll go sometime,” Kyuhyun agreed.

          “So what’s on the agenda for you guys today?” Leeteuk inquired as he joined his family at the table.

          “Kyuhyun and I are gonna try and find a venue for our wedding before his doctor’s appointment,” Sungmin stated.

          “Eunhyuk and I are going to a street dance competition a few blocks over with some guys from school,” Donghae informed.

          “Hankyung and I are going to the park for a few hours,” Heechul replied.

          “What about you Yesung?” Leeteuk asked, glancing over at the black haired Korean.

          “I don’t know, probably just talk to Sweet Potato until Ryeowook comes home,” Yesung figured as he stood up from the table and got Sweet Potato out of the sink. “C’mon little dude, let’s go upstairs.”

          “I hope he’s okay up there by himself,” Leeteuk muttered.

          “Sweetheart don’t worry, he’ll be fine, he’s got that turtle,” Kangin reminded.

          “Dad, you know he talks to it right?” Donghae asked.

          “What do you mean he talks to it?” Kangin questioned.

          “I mean he talks to it like it’s a person and he even replies to himself, pretending it’s Sweet Potato,” Donghae clarified.

          “He’s not lying, I hear him doing it sometimes,” Sungmin agreed.

          “Maybe you two should take him with you when you go to that street dance thing,” Leeteuk suggested, looking over at Donghae and Eunhyuk.

          “Leeteuk, no offense but have you seen Yesung dance?” Eunhyuk wondered.

          “What’s wrong with the way he dances?” Leeteuk asked.

          “He looks like an awkward turtle when dances,” Heechul stated.

          “Now be nice to your brother, everyone has their own special way of how they dance,” Leeteuk responded. “What about you Heechul? Can you and Hankyung take him to the park with you?”

          “He won’t wanna go without Ryeowook,” Hankyung informed.

          “Kangin, I think we should get Yesung into some kind of hobby or something,” Leeteuk suggested to his spouse after all of the boys left the kitchen.

          “Well what do you suggest? I mean he’s got that turtle to talk to,” Kangin reminded.

          “Maybe we should find something else for him to do, like I don’t know, playing an instrument, or get him into photography, something he can do when Ryeowook’s at work so he won’t be so bored,” Leeteuk explained.

          “Yeah we could do that,” Kangin agreed.

          “I’m gonna go talk to him,” Leeteuk said before walking upstairs to Yesung’s bedroom, knocking gently. “Yesung, sweetie can I come in?”

          “Yeah,” Yesung replied.

          Leeteuk opened the door and walked inside. “Listen, Kangin and I were talking and we wanna help you find a hobby you can do in your free time so that when Ryeowook is working, you won’t be so bored,” Leeteuk informed as he sat down on the bed next to his son.

          “Like what?” Yesung asked.

          “Well, what would you like to do? What’s something you always wanted to learn?” Leeteuk wondered.

          “How to play an instrument,” Yesung stated.

          “Okay, c’mon, we’ll go get you an instrument,” Leeteuk replied as he stood up.

          Leeteuk drove Yesung to a music shop and let him choose an instrument that he wanted to learn how to play. Later that night, the two returned home, and Yesung carried in his new instrument. “Thanks for getting this for me Leeteuk,” Yesung said as he and his parent walked upstairs. “I can’t wait to see what everyone thinks.”

          “You’re welcome sweetie,” Leeteuk responded before heading into his bedroom and closing the door.

          “How’d it go?” Kangin asked from the bed as Leeteuk changed into his sleep attire.

          “Good, Yesung chose an instrument to play,” Leeteuk replied before climbing into bed and lying next to his husband. “Did the other boys come home already?”

          “Yeah, they’ve been home for a couple of hours. Ryeowook showed up about a little while ago and hung out with Sungmin for a bit while Kyuhyun went to his doctor’s appointment,” Kangin informed.

          “What’d Kyuhyun’s doctor say?” Leeteuk wondered.

          “According to him, he said the doctors told him he’s healing properly, and his ribs are getting stronger,” Kangin said.

          “That’s good,” Leeteuk agreed before laying his head on Kangin’s chest as his spouse wrapped an arm around Leeteuk, running a hand through his hair gently.

          “Love you babe,” Kangin muttered as Leeteuk snuggled closer.

          “I love you too,” Leeteuk echoed as he closed his eyes.

          Down the hall, Yesung set his new instrument down at the end of his bed before noticing Ryeowook sleeping, curled up on his bed. Yesung smiled before crawling into bed next to his boyfriend, pulling Ryeowook closer to him. He placed a gentle kiss on Ryeowook’s lips before the brunette opened his eyes. “Yesung?” Ryeowook asked in a tired voice that Yesung loved hearing.

          “Yeah it’s me, I’m back,” Yesung confirmed, the back of his hand down Ryeowook’s face. Ryeowook smiled before burying his face into his boyfriend’s neck, falling back to sleep as he took in Yesung’s calming scent. “I love you,” Yesung whispered as he watched Ryeowook sleep peacefully in his arms.

          Early the next morning, the house was silent as the couples slept in their rooms. Suddenly, there was a loud sound coming from Yesung’s room that startled everyone awake. Heechul fell out of his bed before asking “What the was that?”

          Donghae and Eunhyuk peered out of their bedroom door, Sungmin and Kyuhyun walked into the hallway, and Heechul and Hankyung knocked on Yesung’s door as they heard the sound again. When Yesung didn’t answer, Heechul opened the door as they all entered the bedroom to find Ryeowook sitting in bed covering his ears as Yesung played. “Yesung, Yesung!” Donghae yelled before the black haired Korean stopped playing his instrument.

          “Oh hey guys, what are you all doing up so early?” Yesung asked.

          Heechul placed his hands on his hips and demanded “Are you seriously going to ask us that? What the are you doing?”

          “Playing the tuba,” Yesung stated, showing the big brass instrument to his friends and brothers.

          “Why are you playing the tuba?” Eunhyuk asked.

          “Leeteuk said I needed a hobby, so he took me to the music shop to pick out an instrument to learn, so I chose this,” Yesung explained.

          “You willingly chose this thing?” Kyuhyun wondered as he looked at the giant instrument.

          “It sounded cool in the store,” Yesung replied.

          “Could you please not play it at eight in the morning, on the weekend?” Sungmin requested.

          “But I’ve gotta learn how to play,” Yesung reminded.

          “You can, just not at eight in the morning,” Heechul said.

          Leeteuk and Kangin came down the hallway and met the boys outside Yesung’s room. “What in God’s name was that sound?” Kangin inquired. He noticed the tuba and turned to Leeteuk. “A tuba, out of all the instruments he had to play the tuba?”

          “It’s what he wanted,” Leeteuk responded. “He just needs some practice.”

          Yesung blew into the tuba again before Heechul muttered “Yeah, make that a lot of practice.”

          After Yesung had started playing for a few days, the whole house had gotten tired of hearing the loud, obnoxious noises coming from the tuba. But Leeteuk didn’t want Yesung to stop, because the black haired Korean had taken a liking to the instrument and it was keeping him occupied while Ryeowook went to work. Kangin and Leeteuk were trying to eat lunch when they heard more tuba sounds coming from upstairs in Yesung’s bedroom. “Okay Leeteuk, we’ve got to put the boy in lessons or something because I’m getting a headache listening to him,” Kangin stated as he gripped his head, resting his elbows against the table.

          Leeteuk stood and kissed the top of Kangin’s head. “Let me see what I can do,” he replied before setting some aspirin down for Kangin to take.

          A few hours later, Leeteuk sat down next to Kangin on the living room couch and smiled at him. “What?” Kangin asked, noticing his husband’s expression.

          “I found Yesung some lessons. There’s an instructor who gives lessons for people who play brass instruments. He’ll have to go for a couple of hours on Saturday and Sunday, but I think it’ll be okay; Yesung can go while Ryeowook’s at work. Plus he’ll be in a class, so he can mingle with other boys and maybe make some new friends,” Leeteuk explained.

          “You my dear, my incredible,” Kangin complimented before kissing his spouse.

          “Do I really that bad Leeteuk?” Yesung asked as the brunette parent dropped Yesung off at his first lesson.

          “Honey, you do not , who told you that?” Leeteuk wondered.

          “Heechul,” Yesung replied.

          “I could’ve guessed,” Leeteuk muttered. “Yesung, these lessons will help you get better so you can play with ease; and it’ll get you out of the house for a bit.” Yesung sighed before getting out of the car and retrieving his instrument from the backseat. “I love you sweetie, I’ll be back to get you in a couple of hours,” Leeteuk said before Yesung shut the door.

          Yesung walked inside and found a circle of chairs with several other boys in a few of them. “Hey,” Yesung said.

          “Hey,” they all responded in unison.

          As Yesung took a seat, the instructor walked in. “Hello everyone, welcome to your first lesson. For starters, let’s all go around the room and introduce ourselves and say what instrument you’ve chosen to play. Let’s start with you.”

          The teenager who sat next to Yesung stated “I’m Dongwoo, and I chose the trumpet. Well, I didn’t choose it; my parents made me play it since I was too clumsy to do sports.”

          “That’s wonderful Dongwoo, alright next,” the instructor said.

          “I’m Yesung and I chose to play the tuba,” Yesung informed.

          The next boy continued “My name’s Eric Nam, and I chose the trombone.”

          “I’m Jackson and I was given the French horn,” the teenager next to Eric introduced.

          “I’m Chanyeol and I play the flugelhorn,” the final boy stated.

          Jackson smirked before asking “The what?”

          “The flugelhorn,” Chanyeol repeated before Jackson smirked again.

          “No seriously what is that?” Jackson wondered.

          “Flugelhorn,” Chanyeol sighed.

          “You gotta be kidding me, that is ing hilarious,” Jackson laughed as he smacked his knee.

          “Jackson are you quite finished yet?” the instructor asked.

          “Almost,” Jackson replied through another laugh. Yesung grinned; this seemed like to be a good group to learn music with.

          A couple of hours later, Leeteuk came to get Yesung. “So what did you think of your lesson? Do you like the instructor?” Leeteuk asked.

          “Yeah, he’s cool; the guys that are taking lessons with me are pretty cool too. Today we learned how to play simple notes and we even got this book to learn songs out of. We’re going to be performing them for our families in a couple of weeks,” Yesung explained.

          “Ooh, sounds like fun, you’ll have to tell Ryeowook so he can be sure to get off work,” Leeteuk reminded.

          “Now I gotta practice really hard,” Yesung muttered as he looked down at his songbook.

          Over the next few days, Yesung practiced his tuba every evening after school for a few minutes before studying with Ryeowook. Then on weekends, he’d practice a little before his music lesson, and a little bit after his music lesson. “I’m ready to see you perform tomorrow night,” Ryeowook whispered on the eve of Yesung’s class performances.

          “I hope you like it, I’ve been practicing a lot,” Yesung replied. “I’m glad you got to get off work to come see me.”

          Ryeowook smiled as he kissed Yesung’s lips. “Me too,” he agreed.

          In the middle of the night, everyone was fast asleep when they heard a loud blast coming from Yesung’s bedroom. Heechul fell out of his bed again before growling under his breath “Not this again.” The raven haired Korean stood up and stomped to Yesung’s bedroom before throwing the door open, finding Yesung practicing his tuba.

          Yesung looked over at Heechul. “Hey man, what are you doing up, it’s late,” Yesung wondered.

          “I’m aware of that,” Heechul said through gritted teeth. “Yesung, what are you doing practicing at three in the morning, and how can Ryeowook sleep through this?” He looked over and saw the brunette still asleep.

          “Oh, I put his earbuds in and some relaxing music for him to listen to,” Yesung replied. “I’m practicing for the recital tomorrow night.”

          “At three ing am?” Heechul asked.

          “When else am I going to do it? You told me not to play early in the morning,” Yesung reminded.

          “Okay, before you practice I want you to think, ‘is this an appropriate hour to play and am I going to bug anyone, specifically Heechul’,” Heechul advised.

          “Are you trying to say you don’t want me practicing right now?” Yesung wondered.

          “Now you’re getting it genius,” Heechul sarcastically agreed. “Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going back to bed with my boyfriend and I suggest you do the same with yours.”

          “Sweetie, he’s just nervous about his recital tonight,” Leeteuk said to Heechul the next morning when the raven haired Korean complained about Yesung’s playing.

          “Leeteuk, he was playing at three in the morning, that’s not normal,” Heechul responded.

          “Heechul I want you supportive of your brother, this is important to him,” Leeteuk instructed before looking at the other boys. “I want all of you supportive of Yesung, and applaud him no matter what happens tonight.”

          “And if needed, I bought you all earplugs for tonight,” Kangin joked as he handed each Korean teen some earplugs before feeling Leeteuk gently slap his arm.

          “Kangin, that is not funny,” Leeteuk scolded.

          Kangin kissed Leeteuk’s cheek before replying “Just kidding babe.”

          Later that evening, everyone met to listen to the brass performances. Kangin and Leeteuk and the rest of the boys sat in one of the rows of foldout chairs and Leeteuk looked around. “I wonder where Yesung’s at,” Leeteuk muttered trying to find Yesung.

          “Honey would you relax, they’re probably in the back warming up,” Kangin whispered.

          From behind a door, Jackson, Chanyeol, Eric, Dongwoo, and Yesung peeked out. “Damn, that’s a lot of people,” Dongwoo muttered.

          “Hey, check out that hottie over there,” Jackson said, discreetly pointing.

          “Which one?” Chanyeol asked.

          “Brunette, third row, second seat,” Jackson informed before the group looked at Leeteuk.

          “Guys, that’s my mom,” Yesung stated as he backed up.

          Jackson, Dongwoo, Eric, and Chanyeol turned to Yesung. “That’s your mom?” Eric questioned.

          “Yeah,” Yesung confirmed.

          “Your mom’s a dude?” Jackson asked.

          “Yeah, he’s my adoptive mother, Leeteuk is pretty cool,” Yesung responded.

          The other four turned back to gaze at Leeteuk. “Well he just jumped to the top of my MILF list,” Jackson muttered before high-fiving Dongwoo.

          “Seriously Jackson, that’s my mom you’re talking about,” Yesung reminded.

          “Right, sorry dude,” Jackson apologized before the instructor walked in.

          “Okay you guys ready? Jackson, you’re up first,” the instructor informed.

          “Good luck man,” Dongwoo encouraged as Jackson picked up his French horn and walked out with the instructor.

          “Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Starting off our recital tonight is my pupil Jackson; he will be performing Ode to Joy on the French horn,” the instructor stated before the Jackson began playing.

          When he finished, the audience applauded and Jackson stood, winked, and said “Thank you, shout out to the brunette hottie in the third row.”

          “Hey, that’s my wife you little teenage ert!” Kangin responded as he stood up and pointed at Jackson.

          “Honey, honey calm down, calm down,” Leeteuk gently replied as he coaxed Kangin back down to his chair.

          Slowly, Kangin sat back down and draped an arm around Leeteuk’s shoulders. “My wife,” he muttered, placing a kiss on Leeteuk’s cheek.

          Heechul face palmed himself before whispering to Hankyung “My God, can they make any more of a scene?”

          “Thank you Jackson for that performance of Ode to Joy, and now we’ll hear from Yesung,” the instructor announced.

          Yesung walked out holding his tuba; Leeteuk stood up and clapped quickly. “That’s my son, that’s my boy!” Leeteuk cheered.

          “Thanks mom,” Yesung answered as he waved at his brunette parent.

          “Leeteuk, please sit the down, people are staring,” Heechul quietly begged as Hankyung gently rubbed his back.

          As Leeteuk sat back down, Yesung began playing his tuba. Listening, Kangin looked over at Leeteuk. “Well, he did get a little better,” he admitted quietly. Leeteuk nodded in agreement.

          After Yesung finished playing, everyone applauded; Ryeowook smiled and clapped quickly before turning to Sungmin. “He’s so talented,” Ryeowook muttered to his friend.

          “Thank you Yesung for that lovely performance of Flight of the Bumblebee on the tuba,” the instructor said as Yesung stood.

          “Sounded more like the death of a wounded moth,” Heechul whispered to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun smirked and nodded in agreement.

          When the recital was ended, Leeteuk hugged Yesung. “Honey that was wonderful, you did so well,” Leeteuk congratulated.

          “Yeah, you did awesome,” Kangin added.

          “You did good baby,” Ryeowook said as he hugged his boyfriend.

          “Thanks you guys, but I think I’m done playing for a while,” Yesung decided.

          “Oh thank god,” Heechul muttered as he sighed with relief. Hankyung gently smacked his arm. “I mean, oh no Yesung why would you do such a thing?”

          “Well I’ve been neglecting Sweet Potato lately because of this, so I’m gonna take a break for a little while. Plus I kinda wanna trade in the tuba for a guitar,” Yesung explained.

          “If you do, I can teach you how to play if you want,” Hankyung offered.

          “Thanks, is that okay you guys?” Yesung asked Kangin and Leeteuk.

          “That’s fine with us,” Kangin agreed as Leeteuk nodded. “C’mon boys, let’s go home.”

          As they walked to their cars, Yesung added “Ya know, I’m kinda glad to be out of that class, the other boys were calling Leeteuk a MILF. It made me uncomfortable.”

          “No way, they called Leeteuk that?” Heechul asked as he laughed.

          “What’s a MILF?” Sungmin wondered.

          “Yeah,” Ryeowook agreed. Yesung whispered into Ryeowook’s ear while Kyuhyun whispered the expression into Sungmin’s ear before both Korean teens gasped loudly.

          “I don’t know whether I should be flattered or insulted,” Leeteuk responded.

          “I feel lucky,” Kangin said, wrapping an arm around Leeteuk’s waist. “Cuz I snagged you before anyone else could; I got the hottest wife in the world.” He placed a kiss on Leeteuk’s cheek as the brunette blushed and laughed quietly.