Chapter 2

I will never be the same

‘’ It’s concert time. ‘’ Seul-gi screamed when she heard someone knocked on the door. She run downstairs and opened the door. ‘’ Come in. ‘’ She hugged IU.

‘’ Hey Seul-gi. Hey Thunder. ‘’ IU said and kissed Thunder on cheek. ‘’ Long time no see. ‘’ She winked.

‘’ Yeah, I was on trip. ‘’

‘’ Should I leave so you two could be alone? ‘’ Seul-gi giggled.

‘’ No, no. We’re just friends, nothing else. ‘’ They both said and blushed.

‘’ If you say so. ‘’ Seul-gi grabbed IU’s hand. ‘’ Hurry, we must get ready. ‘’ She pulled IU upstairs. ‘’ I have perfect dress for you. ‘’ Seul-gi said and gave IU her dress: 

Seul-gi wore this: 

‘’ Waooo, you look beautiful. ‘’ IU smiled.

‘’ You too. ‘’ Seul-gi winked and said ‘’ Let’s go to see did Thunder got ready. ‘’ They went downstairs. Thunder was already finished when he saw them.

‘’ Whoa. ‘’ He couldn’t say anything else. He just looked at IU and couldn’t take his eyes off her. She lowered head and put her hair behind her ear. Seul-gi saw that and smiled. ‘’ You look nice too Thunder. ‘’ Seul-gi patted his shoulder. ‘’ Can we go now? ‘’ Seul-gi giggled.

‘’ Y…yeah. ‘’ Thunder came back to real world.  ‘’ Let’s go. ‘’ He said and they went.

After some time they came to the concert. They saw a lot of people and could hear only screams of fans. They tried to push through the crowd but it was hard because everyone wanted to see BEAST. When they finally succeeded BEAST came on the stage. The fans greeted them with big scream and applause. It was great atmosphere. BEAST were singing and fans swere singing with them. Seul-gi, IU and Thunder had great time.

‘’ Guys, are you having a good time? ‘’ Yoseob shouted.

‘’ Yeah. ‘’ The fans screamed and Yoseob smiled.

‘’ That’s good. ‘’ Kikwang said.

‘’ Now will have a little project. If you agree? ‘’ Dongwoon continued.

‘’ Yeaaah. ‘’

‘’ Our friend Hyunseung want’s to perform a song called ‘ Troublemaker’ . ‘’ Doojoon said. ‘’ And he needs one volunteer. Is there any girl who is brave to do it? ‘’ He smiled. In one second there was a thousand hands in the air and all girls yelled. ‘’ Pick me, OPPA!!! ‘’ Every girl wanted to be picked. Every except two girls. Seul-gi and IU. IU looked at Seul-gi and pushed her a little. ‘’ Raise your hand. It’s your chance to be close to Hyunseung.  ‘’

‘’ I… I can’t. ‘’

‘’ Why not? It’s your dream. ‘’

‘’ I know, but I’m scared. What if he really chose me? And what if I embarrass myself? ‘’

‘’ You won’t embarrass yourself. ‘’ She heard a male voice good known to her. ‘’ You just need to follow my steps and everything will be okey. ‘’ Hyunseung said and gave her his hand. She thought she was dreaming. It wasn’t possible that Hyunseung spoke to her. IU pushed her and now she could see reality. It wasn’t dream. Hyunseung really called her on stage. She hesitate a little but than she decided to do it. She can’t lose anything. Except her dignity. But you only live once. And maybe this is her only chance to be close to Hyunseung. She took his hand and climbed on the stage.

‘’ Don’t worry. Just follow me. Okay? ‘’ He smiled.

‘’ Um…okay. ‘’ She took a deep breath. She wasn’t scared just because of the crowd who looked at her. She was scared because she’ll be close to Hyunseung. He couldn’t hear that, but only she knew how fast her heart was beating. The song started. Hyunseung started moving and Seul-gi followed his steps. Everything was fine and Seul-gi was really good at it.

‘’ Ni ipsureul tto humchigo meolli daranabeoryeo. ‘’ It was the part where she should turn her head from his, but he suddenly turn her head to him. And he kissed her. She was in shock and everyone were staring at them. He slowly stepped away from her to see her reaction, but she didn’t spoke anything.

-------------------------------------------

Do you like the story? Comment if you do. I'm curious about what do you think. And I really hope you'll enjoy. Love you guys <3