Chapter 4

I will never be the same

He didn’t call her. Not even once. She was waiting for his call just to hear his voice. But nothing happened. She stopped to hope. ‘’ Was he just playing with me? ‘’ She thought. ‘’ But he sounded so sincerely. ‘’ She was disappointed. Everything what she was saw in him had disappear. He wasn’t perfect in her eyes anymore.

‘’ Hey can I come in. ‘’ Someone knocked on the door. It was Thunder.

‘’ Yeah, sure. ‘’ She said while she was sitting and watching trough the window.

‘’ What’s wrong? ‘’

‘’ It’s nothing. Really. ‘’ She turned to him and barely smiled, but he saw tears in her eyes.

‘’ You know you can tell me. I know that I’m not IU. But I’m your older brother and I should help you, but I can’t if you don’t want to tell me what bothers you. ‘’

‘’ It’s about Hyunseung. That night he asked for my phone number and  I gave him. ‘’

‘’ And? Aren’t you happy about that? You love him. ‘’

‘’ He didn’t call me. Not even once. ‘’ She smiled a little but he could see her tears rolling her face.

‘’ Hey. I don’t like to see you like this. ‘’ He raised her head and wiped tears from her face.

‘’ He fooled me again. ‘’ She couldn’t hold her tears anymore and she just cracked.

‘’ He hurt my feelings and he doesn’t even feel sorry for it. ‘’ She cried harder. Thunder moved closer to her and hugged her. It was breaking his heart to see her like that, but he didn’t have the word of comfort for her. After some time she fell  asleep in his arms. When he saw that he slowly got up and covered her with blanket. He looked at her one more time with sad look, turn off the light and went from the room. When he went downstairs someone knocked on the door.

‘’ IU, you came. ‘’

‘’ How is she? ‘’ She was worried about Seul-gi.

‘’ She is not good. She suffers a lot and that breaks my heart. ‘’ He lowered his head.

‘’ She’ll be okay. I'll help you with it. We’ll go in shopping tomorrow. Every girl loves shopping ‘’ She smiled and hugged him. He loved her smell and she loved to hug him. They both felt something for each other, but they were too shy to confess it. She stepped away from him to not become too late and to don’t do something which they would regret it.

‘’ IU, you know… ‘’ She didn’t allowed him to finish his sentence and said:

‘’ You said I can sleep over here, right? ‘’ She avoided his look and ran upstairs. She was often at their place and she felt like she was at home. They had one room only for her because they both loved when IU was with them.

‘’ Huh, she always do this to me. ‘’ He smiled and went to his room.

 

In the morning.

 

‘’ Wake up, wake up, WAKE UP!!! ‘’ Seul-gi felt someone jumping on her bed. She slowly open her eyes and saw IU’s smiling face. IU always was optimistic and happy and that was what Seul-gi loved about her.

‘’ When did you came? ‘’ Seul-gi asked while she was rubbing her eyes.

‘’ Yesterday, but you were already sleeping and I didn’t want to wake you up. But today I have plans for us. ‘’ She said with bright smile.

‘’ What plans? ‘’

‘’ We’re going to shoping. ‘’ IU pulled Seul-gi from bed. ‘’ Let’s get ready. ‘’

IU wore this:

and Seul-gi wore this: 

They were finally done and ready to go.

 

‘’ How are you? ‘’ IU asked while they were walking.

‘’ I’ll be fine, I guess. ‘’

‘’ I know you’ll be. But I want you to be fine right now. Not tomorrow, not for week, not for month, but now. ‘’IU hugged her.

‘’ You know that it’s hard. ‘’ Seul-gi said. ‘’ But I’ll do it for you and for Thunder. ‘’

‘’ Not for us. Do it for yourself. Think a little on you and not just on the others, silly. ‘’ IU said.

‘’ If you say so. Anyway I’ll never see him again and I’ll never be close to him like that night. ‘’ She lowered her head.

‘’ Don’t be sad, you’ll find a man who’ll respect you, you’ll see. ‘’ IU smiled and winked.  ‘’ Hey, I must to go to pay the bills. It’s over there. ‘’ IU pointed with finger. ‘’ Wait for me here, I’ll be fast. ‘’ She said and went. Seul-gi waited for her on the agreed place when someone bumped at her.

‘’ Sorry because of that. ‘’ She heard familiar voice. She raised her head to see who was that and she was surprised. It was Hyunseung. They looked at each other few seconds, when they heard screams and saw the crowd running to them. He looked at her again, grabbed her hand and started to ran with her. She knew that he was running away from the fans, but she didn’t knew why did he brought her with him. They went into a small alley and he pushed her against the wall. He was so close to her because he didn’t wanted too be noticed.

‘’ Why…’’ She tried to say something but he put his finger on .

‘’ Shhh, they’ll heard us. ‘’ He smiled and looked at her.

-----------------------------------------

Enjoy and feel free to comment. :) <3