Review ^^

I will never be the same
YOUR
REVIEW

ERROR REVIEWS · SINCE 141015

1 2 3
writerFairy-ruzicakai-Iwillneverbetheame
 

AUTHOR · ruzicakai

CHARACTERS · Seul-gi, Hyun-seung, IU, Dong-Woon, Thunder

STATUS · Completed

DESCRIPTION ·
Just imagine that your dreams finally came true. The man of your dreams fell in love with you. But...What if it is just a game to him and you're just another toy for him to play with it? Will you forgive him that and fight for his love or you'll just let it go?


STORY TITLE (4/5)
I thought your title was interesting, but 'I Will Never Be The Same' sorta gave a lot away, but I still like it. ^^

 

DESCRIPTION, FOREWORD AND TAGS (9/10)
Your tags matched your story well and description was good, but I honestly think you gave too much information away on the character spot.

 

 

APPEARANCE (10/10)
You say you don't think your graphic is good, but I think it's amazing. It has the main cast, and I absolutely love the the character picking.

 

CHARACTERISATION (9/10)
The characterization is perfect. Although sometimes the characters didn't act like the characters and sometimes I was pretty confused with the characterizing in this story, for example when Hyunseung was in denial, which was really long, and then just became like, not in denial anymore in like 1/2 a chapter.

 

PLOT (19/20)
Your plot was interesting and dramatic, I love stories like this. Like a lot, but sometimes I was totally lost, like when they first met, I don't know how I was really lost, but I had to reread it over like 4 times before I understood what was happening.

 

CONSISTENCY/FLOW (7/10)
At first I liked the way it went, but after a little bit, it took either really long for things to happen, when they were getting to know each other, then it got really fast at the end, when she was going back to America.

 

GRAMMAR, SPELLING AND PUNCTUATION (11/15)
Honestly, I didn't see any grammar mistakes-- this has to be like, the first-- but what really bothered me was your quotations. Instead of having " you had something that's not on my keyboard but it got really irritating sometimes because I'm so used to " and I think most people are, so you might want to change that.

Also when you spelled Seulgi, sometimes you wrote it out like Seul-gi and it got confusing so I suggest you stick to one, not 2-3 ways of spelling it.

 

STRUCTURE (5/5)
Your structure and paragraphing is perfect and easy to read which I was glad about :)

 

READERS’ RESPONSE (4/5)
Your RR isn't bad, I like how you reply to your comments, although you only have 2 comments, which I would expect more, but, oh well.  

OVERALL ENJOYMENT (8/10)
This story was interesting and really nicely thought out, I was disappointed when it took sooooo long for them to find out they liked each other though, also when they first met like I mentioned before, but I enjoyed it! ^^

 


TOTAL: 86/100

DATE REQUESTED: 29/10/14

DATE COMPLETED: 11/11/2014

REVIEWER: Natalie

COMMENTS:
I'm sorry for the crappy job and taking so long on this review, I've just been trying to finish up homework and research and it's just been a hassle. Hope this helped ^^

REMINDER
Please remember to comment when you have picked up. Please also credit the shop AS WELL AS the reviewer. If there are any problems, please contact the owener or the reviewer via PM.

Thank you for the review. <3