Chapter 5

I will never be the same

 She couldn’t stop looking at his eyes and his mouth. She wanted to kiss him so badly, but she was to proud to do that. But she loved his closeness. His smell. His everything. She loved him and hated him in the same time so much. He knew that he can with her everything he wants and he enjoyed in that. He felt how her little  body was shaking when he was close to her. At the moment he thought that he could love her, but very soon that thought passed and he remembered that he was playboy and she was only his toy to play with. Nothing else. He promised himself a long time ago that he’ll never fall in love again.

‘’ The crowd already passed, you can go. ‘’ She gathered the courage and pushed him from self. She tried to walk away but he grabbed her hand and moved her closer to him. He used his macho skills and decided to seduce her again. He knew that she was weak in front of him and that she can’t resist him. He pushed her against the wall.

‘’ I want to stay here with you for a little. ‘’ He smiled. Every girl would fall on his smile. Even Seul-gi. But she knew his game now. And she knew that she must be strong in front of him and not fall on his charm again. He hurt her so much and she couldn’t forgive him that easly.

‘’ Well, I don’t want that. ‘’ She tried to pushed him, but he was too strong. She tried once more time, but she failed again. ‘’ Can you let go of me? ‘’ He was confused with her reaction. He thought that this would be easy, but he was wrong. Something in her changed. ‘’ Did I hurt her that much? ‘’ He thought.

‘’ You really want that? ‘’ He tried to sound like he doesn’t care, but he felt something strange. Something he couldn’t explain.

‘’ Yeah, I want. So please just let me. ‘’ He slowly moved away from her, but now he was the one who wanted to be in her close and he couldn’t explain that neither. She wanted to go without word, but he spoke.

‘’ I want apologize to you. ‘’ He said and continued. ‘’ I didn’t call you I know. But I couldn’t do that because of my schedule. I’m sorry. ‘’ She turned and walk to him.

‘’ One message would be enough, you know. ‘’

‘’ I know. I’m sorry. I want to try again with you. From the bottom. If you agree, of course. ‘’

‘’ I must think about it. I don’t want to be hurt again. ‘’

‘’ I’ll give you time as much as you need. You’ll not be hurt again. I promise. ‘’ He hugged her.

Hey, look who I…’’ Suddenly someone showed  up. ‘’…found. ‘’ It was IU and Dongwoon. ‘’ What are you guys doing here? ‘’ Seul-gi was confused. And Dongwoon also.

‘’ Um… we’re just..it’s a long story. ‘’ Seul-gi said.

‘’ You’ll tell me about it later. ‘’ IU smiled.

‘’ So, why are you guys together? ‘’ Hyunseung asked.

‘’ Oh we just bumped into each other. And I remembered her from the concert. She was with her. ‘’ Dongwoon said and showed on Seul-gi.

‘’ He said that he was looking for Hyunseung and I couldn’t find you. So we decided to look for you two together. ‘’ IU was happy because she was with Dongwoon. And Dongwoon was also enjoying to be in her company.

‘’ Sorry, girls we must to go. ‘’ Hyunseung said and kissed Seul-gi on cheek.

‘’ I’ll texted you. ‘’ He whisperd into her ear. Donwoon came to Seul-gi while Hyuseng was greeting IU.

‘’ It was nice to meet you. ‘’ He said. ‘’ You’re nice and because of that I want to say you something. ‘’

‘’ What is it? ‘’ She smiled.

‘’ Don’t trust too much Hyunseung. I’m his friend and I’m saying this because I know him. ‘’

‘’ What do you mean by that? ‘’

‘’ Just…’’ Someone interrupted them.

‘’ What are you guys talking about? ‘’ Hyunseung  patted Dongwoon’s shoulder.

‘’ Oh nothing. We’re just saying goodbye to each other. One more time, nice to meet you Seul-gi. ‘’ Dongwoon smiled and went with Hyunseung.

‘’ Nice to meet you too. ‘’ Seul-gi said without smile. ‘’ What he mean by ‘don’t trust Hyunseung ‘ ? ‘’ She was confused.

‘’ Heey. ‘’ IU said loud. ‘’ Let’s go. Don’t forget on our plans. ‘’ She smiled. ‘’

‘’ Yeah, let’s go. ‘’ Seul-gi ran to IU and they left.

--------------------------------------------------

Enjoy and comment if you like the story. Love you all. <3